E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-16 of 58 Results
  1. E46 Touring
    Hello, recently I spotted a pre-facelift e46 touring with a roof spoiler on it, asked the fella what it was and he said Maxton Design, also had a facelift hood with the slightly nicer kidneys, thought it looked cool. I don't yet know if I want to do this or not, but I was wondering, does the...
  2. Exterior
    Looking for a carbon hood for project car any condition.
  3. E46 General
    Hey Everyone, I drive a 2003 325ci Convertible. North American Model. I recently sustained damage to the hood this weekend and it looks like I’ll need to replace it. Luckily I’ve found a hood in the same colour. It looks to be the same but I worry there will be differences around the...
  4. E46 General
    Any tips on a DIY on repainting this paint chip. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!
  5. E46 General
    There are tons of options and tons of opinions and I'm looking for some opinions backed by experience (instead of "I've heard this or that"). I recently bought a titan silver (354) 2004 330ci with a pretty gross hood. Its got rust in spots, more than clear coat pealing off and the grille area...
  6. E46 General
    First of all, I am not a native English speaker so apologies for any mistakes and weird wording. I didn't find a well documented process of fitting a facelift hood on a pre-facelift sedan, so I decided to do it myself. And I don't mean facelifting the front. Changing only the hood and leaving...
  7. E46 General
    I recently had my hood fly up and hit my windshield while I was driving. I took it to a body repair shop and I was quoted $700 for a new hood and having it painted. I can't decide whether I go through them, buy a custom hood or buy OEM and vinyl wrap it. I was wondering If anyone knew any cool...
  8. E46 General
    Hi, I am a new owner of a 323i E46 '99 since one month now. I have a problem with my hood and i don't know how it could have happened like this... Even the hood himself is not completly straight. As you can see by the photos : Sorry for my bad english, i am french. Thanks a lot for responses
  9. E46 General
    I just recent crashed and messed up my hood, front bumper and driver door, there is a matching colour 325ci for sale at a junkyard in my city. I was curious if the parts I'm looking for for my 328ci would fit from a 325ci, I have an 00 and the car in the junkyard is 01-04 Im not sure, I'm ok...
  10. E46 General
    Why you should not buy knock-off aerocatch (I purchased mine on Amazon). NASA Mid-Atlantic race at VIR on 25/Mar. Thunder group, GTS3 class. I qualified in 5th, started in 4th and was in 2nd gaining on 1st place when hood latch failed at 137mph on the main straight going into Turn 1. I stayed...
  11. E46 General
    Back again for some advice, or interesting ideas for some body work i'm doing on/for the car. First 3 attachments: So the inevitable fan failure occurred a few months back, unfortunately it exploded 2 weeks after I had just put on the pristine black hood I had bought for...
  12. E46 General
    Hey guys soo Im looking into replacing my hood because itll be cheaper then going to the collision center for dents. Soo far ive found some in price ranges of 550 down too 300 . Ive found one thats about 290 but it says it fits 2003-06 bmw 3 series. Im wondering if it will fit properly or will...
  13. E46 General
    Will a 2006 330ci convertible hood fit a 2001 330ci coupe? I can't remember if the conv and coupe hoods are the same or not?? Thx for any help:)) RSV
  14. E46 Convertible
    I have a BMW e46 coupe -03 (facelift). Can anyone tell me if a hood from a e46 coupe pre-facelift fits on my car? Thanks.
  15. Tires, Wheels
    So I'm thinking about buying a GTR-style hood for my 04 m3, however the problem is that all the ones I see online are either carbon or a different color than my m3 (laguna seca blue). Should I buy the hood and get it painted or not buy it at all?
  16. E46 General
    Hey guys I recently bought my first BMW and it is a 2000 323i sedan but the car was spun out and the hood was bent in. I just bought a new hood off of another bmw 323i that was for parts but can't seem to find any DIY's on how to replace the old hood with the new one. If anyone knows either how...
1-16 of 58 Results