E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 132 Results
  1. Complete Cars
    2002 325i touring WBAEN33422EZ15295 216,000 miles Steel Gray [Stahl-Grau (400)], RWD, Manual Transmission, Glass Roof, Electric Heated Sport Seats, Armrest, Smoker Package, Auto-Dip Mirror, Wood Trim, Fog Lights, Parking Distance Control, HK Hi-Fi System, Auto Climate Control, Sport Suspension...
    $1,500 USD
  2. E46 General
    Looking for any insight or advice on a transmission swap between 2 cars AT-MT and MT-AT. Cars are 2001 330CI convertible 5MT and a 2003 330i sedan ZF AT. Sedan is a drift build and convertible was purchased as a donor for the manual swap, but is in good enough condition that it would be a shame...
  3. E46 General
    Hey guys. I’m pretty sure I know the answer to this, but as the title says that’s what my car does. Today I finished installing some headers and after finishing some fun driving I parked the car up and heard a knocking noise. When I would press the clutch in, it would go away and vice versa...
  4. Driveline, Performance, Tuning
    Hello, Vehicle in question is a 2003 E46 325XiT Auto. I'd like to start off by saying that I completely understand that a new OEM radiator is "better" and less hassle than what I'm asking to do but let me proceed. I live by Death Valley California where the highs can get to 120°F (49°C for...
  5. Driveline
    Looking for a used differential for my e46 323i sedan. Hoping to find one local. Let me know how many miles are on it, and what you would like for it. Thank you!
    $1 USD
  6. E46 General
    When the key is off, all doors are locked, and all interior lights off, the ABS light stays on with a dim (dead battery dim) flicker. When the key is on it turns bright yellow like normal. The car will not crank with/without jump starter. But will run and drive after being push started. I've...
  7. E46 Touring
    Hello! THIS IS NOT A SALES PITCH!! My beloved 2001 325xi 5spd Manual met its unfortunate demise due to an electrical fire that started in the fuse box. I want to know if there is anyone who would be interested in any parts off of it before it's turned into a block of metal. The fire didn't...
  8. E46 General
    Hi everyone, I've been reading every forum and article on the Internet regarding the title, but I am not sure about the "conclusion". I have (obviously) two choices, either buy a 320d Manual , or a 330d Automatic. What's the matter you might ask? Well, I've read that the 330d is way more...
  9. E46 General
    So I picked up a 2002 M3 convertible MT. Was pretty happy with condition, miles, and price. When I bought it I knew the third gear synchro is pretty much shot. Thought I could live with it, but I have changed my mind. MSI, I have talked to a few people telling me to get an SMG transmission and...
  10. E46 General
    Hello Guys! When it comes to the wiring for the clutch in my manual transmission conversion, I’m curious about the correct number of wires. Online sources suggest two possibilities: one switch with four wires or two switches with a total of six wires. However, my setup appears to have only three...
  11. E46 M3
    To be clear, I DO NOT own this vehicle. I'm using it only for reference. This BMW E46 M3 with manual transmission was posted for sale a couple of months ago in Georgia (country, not the state) for around 30.000 $ USD. It has around 200.000 km on it and is in great conditions. It's no 19 years...
  12. E46 M3
    Hello all As you all know, M3 has a very hard shifter. Especially when it's cold. But even if it's hot, mostly second gear is hard to engage, and it is a very bad thing to drive fast in track or mountain roads. I was looking for chassis mounted shifters like RTD, CAE, IRP etc. to reduce that...
  13. Complete Cars
    2003 330ci VIN: WBABN53443PH03621 121,500 Miles Sport Package (ZSP), Premium Package (ZPP), 6-speed manual trans swap 16 year owner (since 58k miles) Tons of maintenance & work records Located in San Francisco CA, 94123 or El Dorado Hills CA, 95762 Willing to ship? Yes, at buyers expense $17,000...
    $17,000 USD
  14. E46 General
    Today when I was accelerating in my 2001 330xi I shifted into seconds and about a second or two later the gear shift kicked back into neutral. I didn’t hear any weird noises other than the sound of the engine ramping up which may have blocked out any other noise. I was able to drive back home...
  15. Complete Cars
    2004 330i ZHP WBAEV53464KM07332 286k on the body, 67k on the drivetrain ZHP and cold weather package Owned for four years, bought totally stock Too much to list here, listed below Vancouver, WA, 98684 Willing to ship? Yes 10,000usd, obo...
    $10,000 USD
  16. New Member Introductions
    I changed the oil level sensor a couple of months ago, I used Hella (link here: BMW Engine Oil Level Sensor - Hella 12617508003 ), and initially, things were fine. But for the last month or so, my air has worked on very rare actions meaning about 2 out of 10 drives. I've done some basic...
  17. E46 General
    So i have an 02 bmw 325xi manual with the electric fan. Here is my issue. I'm turning the car into a track/ daily car. I deleted my ac system and now the electric fan to my radiator stays on. I looked through the forums already and it appeared someone had the same issue. Great. So i plugged the...
  18. E46 General
    Hi, I seem to be having an overheating issue with my car. In traffic the temperature creeps up to 120 degrees Celcius.. So far I have replaced the thermostat, flushed and bled the coolant. I can't figure out what the issue could be as it doesn't happen all the time. My car has enough coolant...
  19. Australia
    Hey so I have a manual 318i e46 and I have been having troubles with the engine. Basically I change up a gear and accelerate to match revs and then suddenly sometimes it loses power and starts misfiring I think because I can push the accelerator fully down and gain barely any power and the car...
  20. E46 General
    Good morning, I’m a new comer and I just wanted to ask for your guys’ input I bought my E46 from my dad and he took very good care of it, kept up with the maintenance. One day I was leaving college and my E46 started fine but made clicking noises. I checked the engine and the fan on the engine...
1-20 of 132 Results