E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 42 Results
  1. Lighting
    Hi, My BMW 330i sedan (2000, pfl) has got the facelifted tail lights (I bought it like that), but the running lights are not the same as on this picture: I want the red part of the trunk-side to be running lights, just like they did on the picture. I live in Europe, so right now the left...
  2. E46 General
    Last week I coded some options in the LCM like rear fog lights, god mode, activate the alarm and the 6 lights to come on when activating the follow me home. Since then 2 strange things happen: 1 - Whenever I lock the car it goes to sleep mode instantly (the led on the "P" turns off...
  3. Lighting
    Does anyone know why 1999 328i trunk tailights dont have bulbs?
  4. Lighting
    Friends, I am getting a dashboard indicator that my left rear tail light is out, but when I check, the light is working. The fault seems to come and go, but I first started noticing it once it got really cold out (below zero F). Could this be the sensor failing? Would the temperature be a...
  5. Lighting
    Ok, so I am having problems with my tail lights. I have had eagle eye led tails since I bought the car but one side went out. I bought new deppos to replace. When I went to install them they would not light up. I back probed the harness to find the lcm is only giving off 3.5 ish volts to the...
  6. Lighting
    Hey i intend on installing new LED tailights on my e46 saloon. i wanted to if the new Led tailights will fit and function properly as the lights are different on them. attached is the picture of the OEM tail light and the new led version i wish to install. thanks in advance
  7. Lighting
    Hey guys, have a question about installing my new taillights. I took a chance and bought a pair of DEPOs off eBay, from a guy who reportedly have the same make and model as my 2003 330i Sedan and now that I am trying to install them I note that his lights have a flat six pin connector, whereas...
  8. E46 General
    I'm looking for some new tails, currently I have my oem style ones (red/clear/red) painted all red and the reverse light outlined red as well. It looks pretty good. But I'm looking to pick up some new tails, possible LEDs but not necessarily mandatory, that are just the clear/red type that are...
  9. E46 General
    Right now I have the LED tail lights like the ones in the picture on a 2003 325i sedan. Its clean since its LEDs and looks nice. however, i get error lights not because of the LEDs but because I didnt put any bulbs or lights in the inner lights (in the trunk section) since it just looks weird...
  10. Lighting
    whats up all, SO i was driving home one night and a buddy of mine was tailing me and let me know that a few of the LEDs on the tail light lost their light/went out. this just urks me to know there are a few LEDS that makes the car look off. any one know how to fix this issue or what my options...
  11. E46 General
    Hey just bought a bmw e46 316i. Brake lights stay on all the time. what i have tried is removing the cable to the switch that was above the brake pedal and it still stays on. any ideas? could it still be the brake switch that's not working? very new to cars so if you have any suggestions...
  12. E46 General
    1) Will a set of OE LED tail lights from an '04 M3 (Coupe) be a plug-n-play fit in my 2002 M3 (Coupe) or is there some extra step/s that I need to take to get them to work? 2) From doing tons of track events, I know how the E46 M3 LEDs light up when the driver really stands hard on the binders...
  13. dinan 328ci

dinan stage 1 and 2 with cold air intake and both resinators deleted with magnaflow muffler
  14. Lighting
    2001 325i sport I installed aftermarket LED tail lights with two resistors on each lamp, I haven't had any problems until now.:banghead: :read: LED bulbs pass a lower current compared to a normal OEM lamp. W/O resistors the car would think the tail lights were burnt out. The resistors purpose...
  15. Lighting
    Got tired of typing these responses all the time in my PMs and threads. So I'm just going to write it out here and link to it whenever someone asks lol I didn't include anything that is already posted in one of the other sticky threads. I tried to organize it so that lighting problems are...
  16. Lighting
    Hello, So I've had my eagle eye LED tail lights for about a year and a half now and have never encountered a problem with them until recently. It is hard to explain but I will try my best... The problem is that sometimes both tail lights fully work and sometimes one side misfunctions. By this I...
  17. E46 M3
    For the eagle eyes led tails, where is everyone hiding these giant resistors on the right side (battery side) for the M3? I don't know where to put them lol
  18. Lighting
    Hey guys, all round BMW & forum newbie here, So, I get an error on my dash that my drivers side tail light is out, which is true. The whole thing doesn't work. no brake, no signal, no parking, (it's aftermarket smoked ebay special, however this problem existed with the factory lights also...
  19. Lighting
    Hello all, I searched forum and I coundnt find any info about this. I have a 2001 325i but I want to get 2002-05 style taillights . I think It should fit , what do you guys think can you share your opinions? Also what about headlights will they fit as well?
1-19 of 42 Results