E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 71 Results
  1. Complete Cars
    2002 325i touring WBAEN33422EZ15295 216,000 miles Steel Gray [Stahl-Grau (400)], RWD, Manual Transmission, Glass Roof, Electric Heated Sport Seats, Armrest, Smoker Package, Auto-Dip Mirror, Wood Trim, Fog Lights, Parking Distance Control, HK Hi-Fi System, Auto Climate Control, Sport Suspension...
    $1,500 USD
  2. Parting Out
    Parting out complete 2003 325it
    $1 USD
  3. E46 Showroom
    Does this build deserve an M3 badge or not? Please vote to see the poll results. Thanks. ALL the build pics can be seen here: IG Link Many photos but not all but with some details here: (forum link) Entered the car in the Feb 2023 photo of the month here (Vote Here)
  4. E46 Touring
    Hello fellow wagon enthusiasts Said E46 project Media Links Youtube Instagram My current fleet 2003 STi Wagon Replica S204 EJ207 STi 6mt 5x114 hubs Setup for lapping days and street driving as it was my first car that drove me to work in the IT field. Build thread STi Wagon Build log...
  5. E46 XI
    Hey everyone, Just finished my M54b30 swap on my 04 325xi Touring. Did headers and some other stuff so I have some tuning to work out. However everything is running super awesome minus a cooling leak. The leak is dripping from the steering rack as well as the passenger front corner of the oil...
  6. Engine Swaps
    I have an ongoing thread in the e46 Touring page, which discusses a lot of things with my car; however, I thought I should post this here as well. Jarhead_Jr's Dad-mobile My car is a 2003 325iT that was born an automatic. Last year I swapped the automatic to a manual as it came with the car...
  7. E46 Touring
    Hi ! I recently acquired a 2001 325it with a 5 speed swap. I have tuned and coded the car for the manual transmission and recently had to replace my entire cooling system as well as some vacuum lines. Recently i’ve been having a problem apon cold start where it’ll start but immediately die and...
  8. E46 Touring
    Hey guys, I just joined. Tried searching to no avail. I got an e46 Touring and the retractable roll-up cargo cover is crooked. When it's retracted you can clearly see the left edge is lower than the right, and when it's extended you can clearly see more tension on the right edge while the left...
  9. E46 Touring
    well it's been almost a month so I thought I'd share it here. no longer own an E46 touring. I'm happy I was in a BMW when I crashed, probably saved my life. I somehow managed to climb out of the passenger door relatively uninjured. not sure whether or not I'll be buying another or leaving the...
  10. New Member Introductions
    Returning member here and just wanted to re-introduce ourselves. We are a machine shop in Southern California and primarily make performance-oriented parts for E30, E36, E46, and other BMW/Mercedes chassis. This is our S54-powered E46 touring which is one of our personal favorite shop cars. We...
  11. E46 Touring
    Hi all, new here! I just picked up a 2000 323 ti a couple weeks ago as a project. Its pretty beat up tbh, but I got it as a project. Any pointers specific to touring models that I should be aware of? Its pretty easy to find potential issue that come with the general e46 platform, but I'm...
  12. Australia
    hi, Does anyone know where I can get my hands on an m sport body kit for my 320i. I have an Australian right hand drive 320i touring that I would like to put the nicer body kit on and I'm wondering if any companies make them or if anyone in Australia is willing to sell me one. thanks, Liam
  13. Suspension, Brakes
    So, I am in need of new suspension pieces for my e46 wagon. It was sitting for years and now the suspension is completely shot. I don’t have the biggest budget but I’m torn on what I should do. Should I go for just an eBay coil over kit for the front and rear? (The eBay kit is about 250$) But I...
  14. E46 General
    is it possible to have a severe lean issue on one bank? i know i have some minor vacuum leaks causing 6% on bank 2 but bank 1 is showing 20+% at times is this even possible or is a sensor dying? my idle barely flutters on a cold start after sitting for days but on normal start and when driving...
  15. E46 Touring
    I have had this car for a few months now and im deciding to make a thread about the restoration. The car is a 2000 e46 330D touring in Montreal blue and has alot things that need to be done, she has electric/heated seats and originally had the all gray interior that i am in the process of...
  16. E46 General
    Hello, i have been trying to solve this issue for a few days, reading the Bentley manual and scowering through forums but have not crashed in to a solution. The car in question, a 2000 330xi wagon, automatic, has been sitting for five weeks, started every second week. Now, at the latest start...
  17. E46 Touring
    Hello everyone, my 2001 bmw e46 touring has been having a issue lately with the rear glass. For a while it would open randomly when the car was parked but now it does not open at all. if anyone has any info or knows how to fix the problem I would really appreciate it.
  18. Electronics
    I have an OEM iPod interface that currently connects to a 30 pin cord. I was wondering if anyone had tried using an adaptor from the 30pin to lightning or 30 pin to aux and if it works. Looking to play music off my phone and wondering which of the options works for newer gen iphones.
  19. Electronics
    Doing some work on the car and trying to install an aux cord when I found this adapter behind the radio. There was a cord running from the “radio” port to the back of the radio. Has anyone seen these before and how does the “iPod” port work? Thanks for any help.
  20. E46 General
    So I'm going to check out an '03 325i wagon in the next couple days which is a car I've had my eye on for a while (I'm glad I was able to find this community first!). I was just wondering if you guys had some tips for what to look for and what to watch out for before buying. In addition, the...
1-20 of 71 Results