E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 202 Results
  1. E46 Convertible
    Greetings fellow enthusiasts. My E46 has a problem with the roof - during the process of putting the roof down, the tonneau remains upright (after the roof is tucked in) and after a few seconds the button led starts flashing. it appears to be stuck at this step: • CVM switches solenoid for top...
  2. E46 M3
    Hey guys, I recently had a manual swap done to my 2002 vert. I’m having a parasitic drain and first thought it was my depo side markers so I put the OEM back on but came back to the car a few days later after putting in a brand new battery and it was completely dead. I also put in a crappy head...
  3. New Member Introductions
    I am going for a light/clear-looking build on my Graugren Metallic colored vert, but no matter where I look or how deep I search, I just cannot seem to find fully clear tails for my vert. Anyone know where I can find a pair?
  4. Electronics
    My convertible rear hatch will not lock or unlock to either release the soft top or lock it down. All the motors are working I think as I can move the soft top remotely and lock the hatch down by clicking the boot release button. I assume this is an override which bypasses any sensors that are...
  5. E46 Convertible
    New problems: The soft top will not fold after a certain point in the process: Youtube video The INPA says in German: "Hauptsaeule drueckt Spannbuegel nicht in Verdeckkasten" If I try to translate the sentence to English I guess it should be something like " The Main pillar does not push the...
  6. New Member Introductions
    Just sold my 1969 E10 and tracked down and purchased a 2005 330Ci convertible with under 79K (from S. Carolina). I looked at the build spec and it appears the color is unique for the E46 (A22: Sparkling Metallic). Now on the lookout for logo carpet mats and a wind deflector.
  7. E46 Convertible
    325Ci 2002 Hi , i'm currently trying to solve this very specific issue and i don't really know where to look and act . The top can open when ordered to so i don't think that the issue is related to the gm5 however i think that it might be due to some central locking problems i don't really...
  8. E46 General
    Hi all, wondering if someone can share their wisdom on the differences between the 2002 330 and 2006 330. I am looking to buy a convertible and have it narrowed down to two of them right now. I know about the facelift but any other big changes that might make one better than the other? Thank you...
  9. E46 Convertible
    I have looked everywhere and there is nothing about getting your keys locked out in the convertible does anyone have any ideas before i call a locksmith?
  10. E46 Convertible
    I have looked through every single thread and forum on the internet. I have a 2002 325cic, the top does not work. When I click the button to either open or close the top i hear the pump, pumping fluid and I also check to see by eye if it does and yes it does. When someone is holding the button...
  11. E46 General
    I've been posting a lot lately, trying to sort all the small issues out 🥲. Its a 2005 BMW 325Ci convertible. Ever since I bought it, the driver window had this problem where it stopped midway while holding the button to close it and goes back down a little. The problem doesn't occur when I roll...
  12. E46 General
    Hey guys, I have a 2005 325Ci convertible and I'm in the process of restoring it back to new. Something that has been bothering me ever since I bought it was the seat belt light being constantly and continuously on (not blinking and not beeping). I inserted Scanner 1.4.0 to read live data and...
  13. E46 Convertible
    Any recommendations for a trunk rack that won't destroy the paint? I tried one and added foam pads on the bar portions but the metal straps still damage the paint so I no longer use it. Do you think anyone would be willing to part with a hard top for $1k or less? The better solution would be a...
  14. E46 Convertible
    My roof is currently open. When i try to put the roof back up my storage lid opens but that is as far as it gets. Before this happened, when i was opening the roof, it stopped half way, (storage lid was open). i left it a few minutes and it went down. but now it wont go back up. I have just...
  15. Exterior
    New never used genuine BMW supports with wiring for convertible hardtop. I also have a set of used ones in excellent condition for $175. Need to sell either one.
    $275 USD
  16. E46 Convertible
    Had a tree branch fall on my car and it broke the rear glass on my hard top. My local dealer told me that the glass and gasket are not available, so I ordered from an online parts store that showed them in stock, only to have them message me that they couldn't get the parts either. I've...
  17. E46 Convertible
    Hi, I have a problem with the tonau cover of my E46. It is not sitting flush with the car anymore, but like a halve cm lower at the front. I've read that if it sits to high the problem could be that the cables need to be tightened. But I'm not sure where to start when it is lower. I can't...
  18. E46 Convertible
    2002 325 CI automatic transmission Unable to close past this point manually No error codes on scanner No wires broken either hinge points Possible hydraulic leak on driver side master cylinder Have replaced hydraulic pump and solenoid block How do I check sensors Any help greatly appreciated
  19. E46 Convertible
    Hey everyone, I want to tint all the windows except for the windshield in my convertible. Has anyone done this before on their own and know how much tint to buy? Thanks in advance.
  20. E46 Convertible
    G'day E46 family As title suggests, the trunk on my E46 325ci Vert '05 has stopped working unless I manually open with the key I have done a lot of reading, and haven't come across anyone with the exact issue I've tried: Making sure car is not in Valet mode Checking fuses Checked elephant...
1-20 of 202 Results