E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-14 of 68 Results
  1. E46 Convertible
    I sit here writting this with my head hung low first time I’ve ever rear-ended somebody in my entire life, but it happened didn’t cause a great deal of damage thank goodness, but my Carbon Fiber hood did have the clearcoat cracked and the kidneys took a hit can’t seem to find a body shop that’s...
  2. Driveline
    Hey guys I am putting on auction this extremely rare e46 dinan carbon fiber engine cover here is the link E46 Dinan Carbon Fiber Engine Cover | eBay
    $500 USD
  3. Exterior
    Looking for a carbon hood for project car any condition.
  4. Driveline, Performance, Tuning
    So a couple months ago I found this company, S2R Tuning, that makes sunroof deletes. Today I go to their site to order one and the website isn't working. Called number on their FB page and left a VM. https://www.s2rtuning.com/ Does anyone know if these guys are still in business? If not, does...
  5. E46 M3
    Hello, I'm looking to upgrade my strut bar to something a little better looking. I currently have a BMW Performance CF strut bar sitting around and I was thinking about installing that, however I want to keep the same performance as the M3 strut tower brace. Is the CF BMW performance strut but...
  6. E46 M3
    So I am new to this forum and a new bmw m3 owner( will post pics of my new baby latter). And I was wondering if you guys know of any real carbon fiber lip spoilers. All I've found are crappy fiberglass wrapped fakes . Also what did you pay for yours if you found any. Any help would be highly...
  7. rolling shot!

bmw, e46, 325i, sedan, racecar, trackcar, vorsteiner, csl, carbon fiber. thats the bumper i made, a real carbon fiber vorsteiner. Check out my build thread
  8. Caravan to bimmerfest east '13

bmw, e46, 325i, sedan, racecar, trackcar, vorsteiner, csl, carbon fiber. after we annilated the tunnel thats the bumper i made, a real carbon fiber vorsteiner. Check out my build thread
  9. Aggressive little sedan

bmw, e46, 325i, sedan, racecar, trackcar, vorsteiner, csl, carbon fiber. thats the bumper i made, a real carbon fiber vorsteiner. Check out my build thread
  10. shot from bimmerfest east '13

11. Vorsteiner hood and decal

bmw, e46, 325i, sedan, racecar, trackcar, vorsteiner, csl, carbon fiber
  12. E46 M3
    So since OEM CSL roofs are now discontinued. I was waiting eagerly for the roof made by Evolve to come out. It looks pretty good in pictures and everything, but the thing that I couldn't get over was the price. Their MSRP was way more than OEM ever was. Not only that, roofs made by other...
  13. E46 General
    So since OEM CSL roofs are now discontinued. I was waiting eagerly for the roof made by Evolve to come out. It looks pretty good in pictures and everything, but the thing that I couldn't get over was the price. Their MSRP was way more than OEM ever was. Not only that, roofs made by other...
  14. E46 General
    Was searching around for different types of automatic shifter knobs and I came about these on Fleabay... What do you guys think? Link Here... I plan on doing a full interior glossy carbon fiber wrap on all the wood and part of the door handles, so these kind of caught my eye. I prefer...
1-14 of 68 Results