E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 4 Results
  1. E46 Showroom
    I finally got the wheels, just a little 5 month delay but they are here. I love them, yay for reps and played out/poser red caps! The first photos are stitchings of many photos put together. Like my old signature but these are blended. My current sig is an unblended version of a photo below but...
  2. Tires, Wheels
    Just pre-ordered my FIRST set of wheels. LC Leman Reps 18x8.5(f) 18x9.5(r) I wanted the 18x10 rears but the guy at wheeldude said they would look akward? what do you guys think? I went with 18's because its more Show/Performance. I read most peoples opinions and 18's would be more practical. I...
  3. E46 Showroom
    I have a Silver BMW 330ci & I am about to purchase my first set of wheels & tires. Just to make sure I get the right deal, I would love opinions, tips, advice or whatever 2 cents you can put in. After searching far and wide I found these options. <b>Linea Corse Lemans 19x8.5/10 Hyper Silver w/...
  4. Tires, Wheels
    I need new wheels, it is a matte black 330ci mtech rear, v-csl front on order with 1pc splitter and the hole will be filled in, all most everything is black, corners, tails have the red tinted, black window trim, ect. And sorry the only pic of my car I have is in my sig, Im currently overseas...
1-4 of 4 Results