E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 120 Results
  1. E46 Touring
    Hi guys I’m new here looking for expert advice. Recently got a 2002 E46 touring 320i 65k 1 owner mint condition. Been waiting a long time for such a chariot and as I plan to keep it for life (literally I’m gonna run it forever) what is the advice regarding maintenance - is going to main dealer...
  2. E46 General
    I've been trying to diagnose why my headlights don't work. I've given up on them after replacing the bulbs and igniters and the computer thing on the bottom of them. I was just going to buy all new assemblies, but I can't find any brands that make e46 coupe headlights that are Xexon compatible...
  3. Europe
    Hello, I have encountered an issue with my headlights. My low beams don't turn off, regardless of the knob position. They turn on with the engine and turn off when i shut it off. I have tried with two other LCMs but the issue still remains. Can it be caused by the GM5, because I coded auto rear...
  4. E46 General
    Hello. The auto-leveling feature on my car ISN'T BROKEN. My concern is that my xenon headlights are shining light lower than they should (nonoriginal xenons I believe). The LCM was recently replaced and needs to be coded. Is there any way to program how high up the headlights go in the...
  5. Lighting
    Hi everyone, recently decided I wanted to swap out the halogen headlights to xenon (not bi xenons) headlights which have also come off a pre facelift model like mine. After doing some research I discovered they were plug and play so went ahead and installed them. The xenons work fine when the...
  6. Europe
    Hi! I had one low beam that was not shining, i changes ballast (old one was burnt inside) all the lights worked so i turned all of them On and walked to front of the car, first one lowbeam stopped working then the other, i have xenon lowbeams on my 320ci 2.2 Fuse 9 and 32 look good What can it...
  7. Lighting
    When I have the car on in accessory mode the low beams function normally. When I turn the engine on they flicker and shut off and I get the warning lights on the dash for the front headlights. If I turn the knob to off and back to auto the flicker and then shut off again. High beams work, fuse...
  8. Lighting
    Hi everyone, I want to get a 2005 330ci, but I want to convert the front end to a pre facelift. I know i'll need to change the bumper, hood and fenders ( and headlights obviously ), but is there anything I should know about, such as different plugs or coding between the headlights ? Thanks
  9. Lighting
    2001 M3, previous owner installed "Eagle Eyes LED" taillights. Caused an over voltage condition which resulted in the headlights coming on and off. I added an additional ground wire, an inline resistor to draw more current, cleaned contacts and wiggled wires. Nothing worked. Installed new...
  10. Car Care
    Hi All, looking to get rid of cloudiness on my headlights, anyone know some good DIY videos for it?
  11. Lighting
    Hi, can anybody tell me if there is an option to get the angel eyes working as day running lights when on auto headlights? Currently they are ON when my low beams are on but during the day the RLS switches it to DRL. With NCS expert I saw for DRL I only had an option to set high beams on low...
  12. E46 General
    Hello guys, I have a problem with my turn signals, when I turn on my headlights, sometimes my turn signals light up aswell, sometimes only left side or rights side. Any idea why ? Thanks 1999 323i
  13. E46 General
    New to coding, watch a few youtube videos how to code only. Prior to coding, I have DRLs which is dimmed high beams and single flash on hazards. I wanted to change or code double flash hazards using NCS expert. I went to the process of coding and after I changed the parameter for double flash...
  14. E46 General
    Hi all, I have searched everywhere but can't seem to find the exact answer to my question..... but this is what I'm looking for, I have an E46 318ci sapphire coloured coupe and I love the front facelift I think it's beautiful except for the eyes, the headlights just look like a feminine...
  15. E46 General
    So, I found these headlights I really like on ebay, however they're halogen, and they're not compatible with Xenon. My e46 does have the stock Xenon headlights. The manufacturer has told me this. "The only way for these headlights to work for your vehicle and the Xenon HID wiring will be to...
  16. Lighting
    I want to ask for community help with my bimmer. I bought a zhp bmw 330ci 2005 recently. been fixing stuff since I bought it. one of projects to figure out is headlights. something going on with the headlights Im not sure what. This is what I know: Im sure they are stock, have projectors...
  17. Lighting
    Hello everyone im new to the forum. I would like to change my 2004 330Ci headlights to aftermarket. For some reason most of the ones i find state that they dont work for HID type headlights only Halogen. I think mine are HID and I really want to change my headlights. any solutions? These are the...
  18. Europe
    Im looking into purchasing new headlights. However im not entirely sure if they will fit because of the headlightwashers. Is there a difference in headlight structure between the cars that have headlight washer and those who don't?
  19. E46 General
    Hey everybody who decided to prefacelift swap their E46 originally with a facelift front end! I recently swapped my 2004 that had adaptive, automatic headlights to the bi-xenon from an m3 with the prefacelift front end as well. I looked all over forums and couldnt find an answer to my solution...
  20. E46 General
    I have a '04 330CI with Xenon Headlights, and I'm looking for aftermarket headlights because the stock ones are kinda boring, however pretty much all headlights that I see have a warning that they won't fit Xenon Headlights. Any Suggestions?
1-20 of 120 Results