E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 60 Results
  1. Driveline, Performance, Tuning
    Does anyone have sound clips of a Rogue Engineering IKON exhaust with stock headers, cat, ect… The only ones I could find were from 2007/2008. If not, does anyone recommend it over the stock zhp exhaust, i’m looking for a slight increase in sound and a deep-ish tone. Definitely don’t want a ton...
  2. Exterior
    Selling a litely used Dinan Muffler in like new condition for a E46 M3. $1200 . Local pick up.
    $1,200 USD
  3. Driveline, Performance, Tuning
    Hey guys, I have an E46 325i, I bought Valvetronic design universal muffler (2.5inch size). I took the car for installing this muffler at a mechanic/ muffler shop. They said I needed an entire system but I just wanted a new muffler so my car can be quiet and loud. So I need help now. I don’t...
  4. Driveline, Performance, Tuning
    Does anyone here have the Rogue Engineering DMS exhaust installed on their 325/330? If so, does this exhaust exceed 95 dB? I'm moving to California soon and I'm wondering if this exhaust will be legal there on my 2001 325ci. Thanks!
  5. Driveline, Performance, Tuning
    I recently tried to replace my rear muffler with the magnaflow 11378 muffler, I really thought it would fit based on the videos I've seen of it on others cars and also just the forum posts where some people recommend it, however, when I went to the muffler shop and tried to get it put in they...
  6. Driveline, Performance, Tuning
    I recently got sideswiped in my 330i and sadly my exhaust cracked and the welds were bad enough I'm deciding to cut the whole system from behind the resonators and install new piping and a new resonator. Of the many borla/magnaflow (or lmk another brand) resonators, is there one someone would...
  7. Driveline, Performance, Tuning
    So I am buying new headers and mid pipe for my 2002 330Ci and obviously I need a new muffler. I dont really have a idea on what to buy for it. Looking for something that will goes well with my headers and mid pipe. Something deep tone and not too loud but loud enough where you can hear me like a...
  8. E46 XI
    I have this really good looking 330xi manual that I really want to get but it is strait piped from the manifold back and sounds bad to me. I want to do an m50 manifold swap and this a header change but with this strait piped exhaust it would be unbearable. Does anyone know how I can get a...
  9. Driveline, Performance, Tuning
    So I recently put on catless headers and I still want a bit more sound but nothing too obnoxious so I was wondering what is the best bang for your buck rear muffler that would have a deeper sound. I also planned on replacing the middle muffler with a Magnaflow middle muffler too if I’m still not...
  10. Driveline, Performance, Tuning
    Hi, A while back i installed a eisenmann sport muffler with on my e46 325i. But it the sound is not hard enough to my liking especially when above 3500 rpm or above i dont hear the muffler at all just the same sound as stock. So i was thinking about deleting one of my 2 resonators. does anyone...
  11. E46 General
    Hey guys and gals, Wondering what everyones opinion is on removing the rear cat on my car. From what I've been told from my exhaust shop is that there is a cat at the headers and another cat further down and then the 2 resonators along with the muffler. I would be keeping the headers cat but...
  12. Driveline, Performance, Tuning
    Hey everyone! I have a 2005 325i with the dual exhaust. Please what kinda of muffler should I get. I want a nice growl but not to terribly loud. It's a sedan btw
  13. E46 General
    I swapped out my stock muffler for a magnaflow muffler a while ago, in the last few days I have had a lot more exhaust pops, could this be because of an exhaust leak? Any ideas or some insight would be nice.
  14. E46 General
    I've been surfing on the internet and tried to see how it sounds like when an E46 does a muffler delete. I have a 2003 318i N42B20 engine, here in Indonesia (southeast asia), the 318i is quite popular since there are only 3 model variants sold: 318i, 325i, 330i. When I first bought the car, it...
  15. E46 General
    I recently purchased a vibrant 1148 muffler for my e46 and hadn’t realized that the stock e46 has 2 pipes coming from the resonator to muffler inlet, and my new muffler has just one. The new vibrant muffler has a single 2.5” inlet while stock has 2 2”. I’ll be needing a Y-pipe installed of...
  16. Driveline, Performance, Tuning
    I'm considering deleting my second resonator on my 330Ci, which is otherwise completely stock. Is this a terrible idea? Will it sound raspy and unbalanced? I'm hoping for a deeper more grumbly sound but nothing too obnoxious. Anyone who's done it, what differences have you noticed? Also, this...
  17. E46 Convertible
    I was just gifted an 05 330ci convertible from my grandparents and am looking to start upgrading it. Does anyone have any recommendations for mufflers or exhaust systems around or bellow $500. I don't want it to be too loud but I would really want to get some deep rumbling especially in the low...
  18. E46 XI
    I been looking for aftermarket mufflers and stuff because I want my car sound like a little louder but not like so loud where the whole street wakes up. I tried looking a stuff and I can't seem to find what would be the best affordable option for me. I watched a few videos on a magnaflow 11378...
  19. E46 General
    I did a muffler delete on my 330ci but I want more. I want it to backfire and sound louder I don't know if getting an aftermarket exhaust system is the way to go or not just looking for any suggestions.
  20. E46 General
    Hello to all, I have thought of a complex and cheap exhaust system for my BMW E46 320D. So badically my idea is to install a SECOND EXHAUST SYSTEM on my car without removing the original one. I need the original exhaust system so that the car runs smooth and without noise on a daily basis. My...
1-20 of 60 Results