E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 51 Results
  1. Interior
    E46 rearview mirror with compass and auto dim. Excellent condition will ship to US for $5
    $50 USD
  2. E46 Convertible
    So, thanks to a malfunctioning car wash brush... I lost my passemger side rear view mirror (well, not exactly "lost" - but it snapped off the door mount and is dangling) Vehicle is a 2003 (pre-facelift) 330 Cic Looking at replacements, all I can find are mirrors that are "powered, heated...
  3. E46 General
    MIRRORS AND YOU I'm a little late to the party here. but I'll try to assist. First .. I have an 02 and an 04. The mirror control system changed between the 2 cars so I'm not sure which you have. The cable method changed between 02 and 04 so I don't know which you have. VpointVick knows this...
  4. Interior
    For Sale: About a dozen E46 compatible rear view mirrors. All have been tested, cleaned and are in verified working condition. These are direct plug and play with most E46, except for convertibles which require alternate mirrors which have integrated functionality for key fob remote lock/unlock...
    $100 USD
  5. E46 General
    Hello, I have this issue with my 2005 320i e46. The side mirror on the driver's side can move in all directions except up. The passenger side works perfectly and is relatively quiet, it appears that the one on the driver's side sounds a little more when moving left, right, or down. When I try to...
  6. E46 General
    Hey all, I have my rear view mirror and it has these weird spots on it. I'm not sure if it's the factory tint coming off; if anyone could let me know? It's been like this since I bought the car last year. Any help would be appreciated!
  7. E46 General
    I got these power folding mirrors but the connectors are totally different than the ones in my car. I snagged the control boxes but I'm not sure how to wire them. Anyone done this?
  8. E46 General
    Hello, I have a problem with passenger's side mirror. It does not fold. I can tilt the mirror electrically, when I go in reverse it also tilts down (though it does not go back up when I change to first gear) and the mirror heating works. The only problem is it does not fold, so I suppose it's...
  9. E46 General
    I've seen a couple of threads regarding mirrors but I'm still having issues getting my passenger side mirror to work. The driver side works and the passenger reverse tilt works but I can't adjust it. I replaced both ECU's and the toggle switch. I also replaced the passenger side motor. Still...
  10. DIY Guides
    Hello, I have a 04' 330Cd and i love this car. For start i will explain my experience with the OEM mirrors. The system after +03 facelift coupe is a shi*t since its all packed inside a small pcb with a small MCU and smd components.... not very durable... I did found the MCU for sale but none...
  11. E46 General
    Hi, I accidentally knocked off my interior rear view mirror the other day. It's the one with auto-dimming and alarm light on it. I had some 'Mammoth' super sticky tape which I tried but it will not stick to the smooth disc on the mirror stem (the part that attaches to the windscreen). Is there...
  12. E46 General
    Hey guys I recently bought a ZHP sedan to upgrade from my rusty 325ci. Well, the rear view mirror was unattached and as I was putting it back on, I noticed that the rain sensor was unplugged and the connector was broken. The 4 wires are just dangling. Anyone know where I can buy just the 4 pin...
  13. E46 General
    Hello All, This will be my first post on this site. I recently purchased a 2005 e46 for my wife. She was a little neglected but thankfully not abused, and with only 80k, I felt she was worth the investment. I've gone through pretty much the whole car but the passenger mirror has stumped me. I...
  14. E46 General
    Hi, I was wondering if I could get some insight on this, I recently busted my Right rear view mirror and need to replace the entire thing. The handle holding the frame cracked in half and is hanging from a wire. I drive a 2005 325ci coupe and was wondering if I could take parts from an e46 sedan...
  15. E46 General
    Hi all, I currently have a 2005 E46 330ci which has developed an odd problem. The side mirror switch fully works adjusting the driver side mirror. I then flip the switch to adjust the passenger side and it continues adjusting the driver’s side mirror and doesn’t move the passenger side mirror...
  16. E46 General
    Hi everyone, my power mirrors don't work on a face lift coupe. http://imgur.com/I5IWmbN The ribbon cable is snapped. I bought another mirror hoping to fix it. The current wires look like this. http://imgur.com/9jusJTq The wires on the mirror I bought look like this. http://imgur.com/98xRU4A...
  17. E46 General
    Hey everyone, I have a 2004 facelift coupe. The rearview mirror is dark. There a 2001 sedan in my area that is being parted out. Will the rearview mirror from the 2001 sedan fit on my 2004 coupe? Thanks!
  18. E46 General
    Hi all- The car: 2004 330Ci + fully loaded (lux, cold weather +sports pkgs, manual, hk) - original owner - so I know it has been taken care of and garaged. I have looked all over the place for this information, but most people's failure mode seems to be a total lack of manual control with the...
  19. E46 General
    Hi everyone, I have a 2004 e46 with the ribbon cables in the mirrors. The motors are broken and to buy another set of motors with the ribbon cable is too expensive. Can I fit an older model e46's mirror motors to my facelift e46? Thanks!
1-19 of 51 Results