E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-10 of 20 Results
  1. Motorsports, Track
    I am new to the forum as of this afternoon, this seemed to be the most appropriate area to post my initial inquiry. My son and I are looking for a used E46 that we can work on over the next year to then use at various track events in the mid atlantic area. We live in Greensboro NC, which is...
  2. E46 M3
    So I've been thinking about upgrading to an E46 M3 for around two months now (been a dream car since 2001 :craig:) and I came across my friend's 2003 LSB M3 with 129k miles on it. He told me he wants to sell it so I was like hey why not look into it He did tell me his VANOS unit was replaced and...
  3. Australia
    Prefer Sydney pickup. Thanks ! :D
  4. E46 General
    Posted this in the Classifieds, but... I just did some work inside the cluster and the fvcking things broke on me. :banghead: I don't want to shell out the money for a brand new cluster, and yes I know about the DIY fix, but I want that to be a last resort, so if anyone knows if there is a...
  5. California
    :cry: so my 2001 BMW 325ci 6MT 177k on the clock,heads wear cracked/ girlfriend need a new CAR! So we traded in the car and got her a new VW Golf because she didn't want another BMW:thumbdwn:(hater)she wasn't saying that when her GFs were all on her invisible NUTs. So anyway I want another...
  6. Southeast
    Most interested in a sedan, but coupe's aren't completely out of the picture.
  7. E46 M3
    AR20 Resonators, Headers, Exhaust (Or anything to make my car sound Nicer) Tires, CAI, I Am just getting Into messing with my car :craig:. Ill be interested in almost any mod, accessory or part you may have. I Don't have crazy money to spend so I'm looking for used mid range stuff. Text me what...
  8. E46 General
    Have a 2001 BMW 330Ci. Looking at a used Dinan Strut bar off of a 2001 BMW 330i sedan. Will this fit my car, or will I have to make modifications?
  9. E46 General
    I drive a 2000 328ci with manual tranny. my gauges died so i need help fixing this. i've found used clusters on ebay for cheap. but i don't know if they're going to fit or not. what should i look for? I found one from a 323ci, but auto. will that work? how important is the "tamper dot"? i'm...
  10. E46 General
    EDIT: Go all the way down to my last post and read from there as well after reading this one. Yes I know, this is my second(?) thread, but im sooo close to going with this one...
1-10 of 20 Results