E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 22 Results
  1. UK E46 cosmetic upgrade project (Part 1)

Chapter 1: An Introduction Hi I'm Aero. I got my 20 year-old E46 in November 2022. It was near perfect and a super smooth ride with 49k miles on the clock. The defects were a slight dent to the driver side door and the rear-right rain gutter (moulding) was detached. My plan was to slowly work on...
  2. Driveline, Performance, Tuning
    Hey, I own a 1999 e46 323i that is practically in mint condition. 78,000 miles, brand new everything when it comes to mechanical parts. I'm looking to do some decent cosmetic work to it (lowering, new wheels, wrap, potential m-sport bumpers etc.) but when it comes to fitment, I'm not sure if...
  3. Forced Induction
    https://www.cxracing.com/turbo-kit-bmw-e46/turbo-kit-bmw-e46-m52-m54-na-t/TRB-KIT-BMW-E46-GT35-IC-KIT So heres the link for the kit. When i swap in my 3.0L soon i was thinking maybe in a year or two installing a turbo (myself). Is this any good you guys think? Or is there a better kit out there...
  4. E46 General
    Hey guys, I am looking to upgrade my intake boots and I wanted to know what options are out there. All I can find as an upgrade over stock is the Mishimoto silicone boots, but they are all located in EU. After shipping the price is just outrageous. Anything will help, thank you!
  5. E46 General
    I know the saying, "learn to drive a slow car fast." I've done that for years. I'm looking to add a little more power to my 330i in the near future. Does anyone have any ideas as to what would be best in terms of quality and performance? I already have plans for the suspension, so that's not a...
  6. Suspension, Brakes
    I know this is a hot topic and I've read several threads about this issue. My car is an '02 330ci with 60k miles on it and was driven by an 80 year old guy, my hopes are the body/subframe connections are in great condition. Should I: 1) sell the car while it's still in perfect condition or...
  7. E46 General
    Hey guys, so I've done some servicing to my 323i and now I'm thinking its time for some upgrades. First things first, I'm looking at exhausts. So I found this OBX exhaust from ERZ performance (will link below) and it seems like a good one for the price and all. Just wondering if anyone out there...
  8. E46 M3
    I have a 2005 M3 with 80k miles, the last time I had the front pads changed my machanic advised that I should look to change the front rotors soon.. that was a while back.. I've never had any performance problems with the stock setup set up but as Im gonna be spending some cash and the original...
  9. E46 General
    So i got my 2001 325ci almost a month ago, have been adding little aesthetic mods to it such as angel eyes, led corners and sides and repainting scratched up bumpers, etc. In two weeks once I get it perfectly cleaned up I'll be looking to mod it for performance gains. Any suggestions as to what...
  10. E46 General
    Hi so I'm a young kid who want to do some improvements to my 2000 328. I'm on a tight budget so some things that don't break the bank but make a difference. Any ideas?
  11. E46 General
    So i just purchased a 2003 BMW 330ci after owning trucks most of my life, and I'm excited but also have no clue where to start in the direction of wheels, tires, and rim/car colour scheme. Also i want to add a few upgrades but i don't want to stray to far from stock? so I've got questions...
  12. E46 General
    Ok, so i am new to the car forms as i recently just purchased an 04 330ci ZHP in white. First i'll start with what the previous owner had done to the car. Stainless steel headers UUC clutch and short shifter Cold air intake 3.38 differential vs. 3.07 Active Autowerke software upgrade DeCatted...
  13. E46 General
    Do M3 upgrades fit a non-m? Like the V-CSL hood/trunk or M3 rims on a non-m?
  14. E46 General
    Just recently picked up a 03 325ci. Car is super clean and mechanically sound so far. Has 180k on it is there anything I should be concerned about ? I'm looking to do some mods through the winter time to have it all nice for spring. What are some exterior mods I can do that won't cost an arm...
  15. E46 General
    What'd you do to your car and why? Brag, rant, complain...I don't give a :censor: Upload pics if you're not a liar :clap:
  16. E46 General
    Hey guys, I'm not too experienced with cars but I do know I like performance. I decided to upgrade my 325ci with a high flow intake, stage II engine software, front strut tower and an exhaust - ALL DINAN UPGRADES - I'm wondering if someone could tell me how much this will actually improve my...
  17. E46 General
    I own a 2004 BMW 325Ci with sport package. I've added a Remus exhaust, aFe CAI, and will be upgrading plugs & ignition coils soon. Any other DIY performance upgrades out there that would be worth doing beside maybe a Shark chip?
  18. E46 General
    Hey guys, I am curious so I am going to put together a list of the common mods that people do. Please make valid posts. If you guys would make a post of what you have and what brands we can keep this thread going. :craig: -Jacob
  19. E46 General
    Hey guys, I am curious so I am going to put together a list of the common mods that people do. What did you do first? Because you can only vote once I want to see what people modded first. Comment on what it was and what brand so we keep this thread going. :craig: -Jacob
1-19 of 22 Results