E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. Lighting
    Hello, I was wondering what bulbs come in the Eagle Eye Halo headlights for the E46 coupe. I was wanting to get some better bulbs for it and want to know what size bulb they take. I do know the regular OEM lights take H7. These Eagle Eye headlights are projector on one side. I also know they...
  2. Lighting
    Hello, So I've had my eagle eye LED tail lights for about a year and a half now and have never encountered a problem with them until recently. It is hard to explain but I will try my best... The problem is that sometimes both tail lights fully work and sometimes one side misfunctions. By this I...
  3. Lighting
    Khoalty replacement Resistor / Ballast for Eagle Eye LED Tail Lights Recently I was lucky enough to get sent a test set of these replacement resistors for my Eagle Eye LED tail lights. I’ve had EE tails for two years and the passenger side resistor that came with my tail lights had begun...
  4. Lighting
    Hey guys! So I have a set of LED tail lights for my FL Sedan. I believe the manufacturer is Eagle Eye. For some reason the right side amber signal leds has been going out. At first, the bottom row of LEDs stopped lighting, but then soon after the row above it went out. I'm now down to 4 LEDs...
  5. Lighting
    So, I just finished installing my new Eagle Eye LED tails on my '05 325xi, and I seem to be having an issue with my headlights all of a sudden. Everything with the tails installation seemed to go fine, and all my testing of various brake and turn signal combinations worked as expected. No...
1-5 of 5 Results