E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 497 Results
  1. E46 General
    Hello all, new to this chat and I recently got a E46 really really enjoying the process so far. So I have this issue with misfires on my 128,000 miles 2001 BMW 330ci convertible. Misfires on idle and car turns off while Idling. The codes that pop up are P1347 Misfire Cylinder 3 with fuel cut...
  2. E46 General
    Hi There, Im looking for some major help, I was in an accident that crush the front left, I’ve fixed it up now but I’m having problems with my airbag light I’ve replaced the airbag sensor under the passenger seat, reset the codes, replaced the door airbag, rewired the airbag and nothing has...
  3. E46 General
    Hello!! I bought a 2002 330xi for fairly cheap, with 173k miles rn(I’m using it as a daily) so far it has a lot of lights like the seatbelts, airbags, transmissions and the service light. And the subframe has a shit ton of rust on the rear side and I’m assuming the front too. Tho I love the car...
  4. E46 General
    P0102 and P0444 Hey guys first post, I need some help I have a 2001 325i bmw That I got not too long ago. I went into this deal knowing It Had some work. It had a “Lower Intake boot” leak. The car has a P0102 and p0444. On the drive home I noticed at around 60 miles per hour at 2500 RPMs the rpm...
  5. Driveline, Performance, Tuning
    Hello, I want to inquire about a software stage upgrade for a BMW E46 320d with a 5L-40 gearbox by GM. It's the same as the one in the E39 530d. Is there a way to perform a stage upgrade, and whom should I contact for this? Thank you.
  6. E46 General
    I’m new in the bmw community and I don’t know much about fixing them. The other day my 2004 325i started vibrating/shaking while idling and when accelerating/braking. I took it for a scan at AutoZone and these were the codes that came up. P0070 P0171 P0174 P0302 P0442 I’m on a budget and I don’t...
  7. Driveline, Performance, Tuning
    Hey I am a new owner of a 2002 330xi and im lookin to try and make it sound better idle, not that big on sound but i dont mind it and im not trying to spend 5k on an exhaust system, a full one if im able too!!!
  8. E46 General
    Okay so I’m having an issue an I’m also out of ideas. My 1999 bmw 328i sedan (manual) started having issues of the brake lights getting stuck (including third brake light) when the vehicle is running. If ignition is on and engine not running the brake lights operate normally.) I have swapped in...
  9. E46 General
    I’m driving going to work, where the coolant splashed into my windshield. i thought it was some kind of random water. Suddenly my temp gauge went all the way up. So I pulled over and I thought it was the serpentine belt went bad. But when I I checked it, on the lower rubber hose came off on the...
  10. E46 General
    I’m currently looking for new ignition coils for my 01 bmw 325ci with a m54b30 engine. I found out that the 01 m3 NGK ignition coils have the same triangle shaped plug in pattern as my current NGK models in my engine right now . I have three ignition coils that are currently going bad , Would it...
  11. Driveline, Performance, Tuning
    My car has tune. It will start up and run fine, but sometimes I’ll get up to a light or stop sign and stop and then sometimes it starts running on 4 cylinders. If i just turn the car off then back on it’s fine. What could the issue be?
  12. E46 Convertible
    I’ve tried everything, manually opening from inside (right side latch opens but not left) I’ve done the external unlock with 5mm hex Allen but it rounded off on the left side, see photos. What do I do 😭
  13. Complete Cars
    Year, make and model - 2004 BMW 325ci Convertible Full VIN (vehicle ID number) - WBABW33424PL25718 Mileage - 178,xxx List of options/packages - Steel Blue, Full Tan Leather, Sport Pack, Cold Weather Pack, etc Length of ownership - 3 months [pMaintenance records - Yes Car location, zip code is...
    $5,750 USD
  14. Motorsports, Track
    Hello, this is my first post on here and I need some help diagnosing this issue with my car. Any and all help is greatly appreciated! My 2003 330ci dies while on HWY, temp gauge goes straight to red, and will NOT restart afterword. There is a clicking from glove box area (randomly). Car info...
  15. E46 General
    So where do I start? I recently purchased a BMW e46 touring 2001 325i. I knew the car had problems obv if it's second-hand. Anyways, when i purchased the car I noticed it took like 10 - 15 tries to start, dont get me wrong here, it will start then idle for like 5 sec then die. So I thought...
  16. E46 M3
    Good morning E46Fanatics, Today I come to the forum in need of advice. It is a beautiful day and perfect conditions for a cruise in the M3... but the car had other plans. To give some background before I explain the issue I am having, since I bought the car 2+ years ago I've encountered the...
  17. E46 General
    Hello. I have a BMW e46 318d 2003. Soo, yesterday when I drove the car, I saw that my cluster stopped working. Nothing on it. I checked the fuses and it worked, again after approximately 10mins it stopped. I checked the fuses, did everything but only the ABS light comes up for a brief moment...
  18. E46 General
    Hi everyone, I own an E46 coupè (M54B22), today while doing the oil pan gasket job I've noticed that the oil pump chain seems a little bit slack. How much slack is acceptable, is there a way to measure it? This is the link to a video I've just made on my oil pump...
  19. E46 General
    I have a 2002 bmw 325i my locks stopped working. The car work lock but would not unlock, it won’t unlock with the key fob, the actual key, or even opening the handle from inside the car. I have no way to unlock the doors. Does anyone have an idea of how to remedy this?
  20. Electronics
    Im looking to install a rear camera for my E46, i have bought 2 from amazon but they all have a really bad 720p-ish resolution to them. Does anyone have or know where to buy one that has a 900p+++ resolution? I have the Avant 4 android 11 head unit. I have a 330i sedan 2001
1-20 of 497 Results