E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-9 of 10 Results
  1. Lighting
    Hi there. I have a 2003 325xi and the clear plastic front pieces say AL on them, however the sticker on top of the housing looks white/silver, the Xenon lens does not have the horizontal seam, and the notches do not go all the way around, leading me to believe I have ZKW projectors. Is there...
  2. E46 General
    Have a 2000 BMW 323ci changed the lens gasket becuase I had moisture in the headlight took everything off properly changed the gasket in the house so it was warm but still having moisture in the headlight!!! Please help really brings down the appearance of the car
  3. Lighting
    Having just hit 100k, my E46 was looking and feeling a bit tired. I felt that one of the best ways to make it look newer was to fix my old, clouded headlight lenses. I tried several different headlamp restorer products, to no avail. After the third try, I decided it was time to replace the...
  4. Lighting
    Hi Any suggestion to where I can find good quality aftermarket replacement covers? I contacted Umnitza and they have no stock of the replacement lens. Thanks!
  5. Lighting
    Hey so long story short, I am unable to take out my corner light on the passenger side :thumbdwn:. My lenses are getting pretty beat and I'd love to buy replacements, but seeing as I can't take out the one corner light am I just S.O.L. on changing it? Or is it possible to get the lens off...
  6. Lighting
    So I just searched a few pages on the forums here, and I can't seem to find the answers I'm looking for. TO start I drive a 2004 325xi (black on black) What I want to do is replace my current halogen housings with projector housings. I've found a bunch of different assemblies. None of which I...
  7. E46 General
    Hello, I had a cracked taillight few months back, and few weeks back, my car started behaving werid with tailight warning. I changed the light bulb and after few days, it stopped working again. When I checked, the connector had melted. So I went ahead and ordered these parts: QTY Part Number...
  8. E46 General
    Changed my turn signal bulbs this weekend and apparently didn't fit the light stalk securely back into place. Then it rained yesterday and now there is moisture in the headlight. :eek: Can I remove the plastic front cover/lens to dry it out? I'm hoping there are clips I can release and it'll...
  9. DIY Guides
    Does anyone know how to remove the front lens assembly on a facelifted coupe? It seems that it is glued to the housing. I want to restore the lenses but I'm a little apprehensive on ripping the lenses from the glued housing. Any ideas on how to go about this? Thanks guys! B$
1-9 of 10 Results