E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 129 Results
  1. Lighting
    Hey there, I'm looking for a good, high quality led replacement for my reverse lights because I find the OEM ones way too dark. I parallel park at my parking spot and have dark tint so it would be very nice to have new ones. Thanks for reading.
  2. Lighting
    Im upgrading my current bulbs because they suck and they are white since i just installed clears and i have the turn signals and brake lights but the only one i still need is the 3rd one that is like a daytime running light. I have no idea what the name of it is but i cant find a LED bulb for it...
  3. Exterior
    I am looking for a driver's side sedan (2000 323i) Xenon light assembly. No broken tabs and needs to be fully functioning. Lens condition is not important. Please DM or PM me with what you have and price. Thanks
  4. E46 General
    I've got a 2001 E46 compact and I bought it with weird smoked black rear lights, meaning the bulbs themselves now need to emit the correct color (White/red/yellow) because they don't change when going through the black plastic, when one of them died a few months ago I found the only single new...
  5. E46 General
    Hey, new here. My 328i Touring project has a xenon issue, the left side xenon light isn't working anymore. It used to flash on and off sometimes while driving over bumps. But recently it's just not turning on at all anymore. I swapped the bulbs out to check if that was it, but they are both...
  6. E46 General
    Over the past few months I've sometimes been getting this light to pop up on my dash in my E46 compact: But every time I've gotten out before driving, checked all all the lights on every corner, and they all work fine- low beam, high beam, foglights, turn signals (they're not blinking fast...
  7. E46 General
    02 325i when my car is locked and parked, the lights flash as if the hazards are on, and it’s just the lights, the horn doesn’t go off. It does this randomly, and it seems to stop by itself as well. Whenever im coming out my house, work, school, the store, it’s not uncommon for me to see my...
  8. E46 General
    Hey Guys, ive recently bought this 02 325ci and noticed that a few of the dashboard lights are a lot less bright and faded than others. In the picture I included you can see the cruise control light works fine, the tire prussure light is barely visible (only at night), and the brake light is...
  9. E46 General
    Okay so here is the deal. I have no idea how to diagnose wiring. Before beginner. I also have a problem with the wiring to my E46 330ci. It has 170k miles on it and I'm restoring it slowly but surely got an engine rebuild on the way because that's the easy stuff. But wiring. My instrument...
  10. E46 General
    So I’ve come to realise my lights are missing a part I’m not sure what it’s called or the part number as I can’t find anything on real oem referring to it but my light has clips so I’m sure they must have them but they don’t. What I’m referring to is the light shroud on a facelift e46 I’ve put a...
  11. E46 General
    My partner's grandpa recently gave her a 2005 e46 320i, cool little car definitely far different than my commodore but one issue thats been bugging me as i drive it more than her because of her lack of interest in driving when we go out, whenever i brake the whole back window lights up red at...
  12. E46 XI
    I bought my 2001 330xi last week and on my drive home after buying the vehicle my DSC and my red brake light turned on. I was using cruise control on the way home but after the lights turned on the cruise control doesn't work, but I don't know if this was related. I was just curious if anyone...
  13. E46 General
    Hello all, new to the forum so please be patient with me. Picked up my second e46 its only the small 2.2 v6 saloon variant but my love for the e46 Is still strong. I booked in my mot for a weeks time and decided to try get all the potential fails sorted (brakes.. fluids.. ect) but 1 day to go...
  14. E46 General
    So i ordered some led corner lights, my passenger side works perfectly fine both the idle light and signal lights work. however on the driver side, the signal light works fine but the idle light that is suppose to stay on just goes dim and then completely off after a few seconds. Does anyone...
  15. Lighting
    The car i want to ask about : E46 320D (Dont know if engine matters) Sedan Year 2000 Whit out Xenon Package Hello E46 Users i was wondering how can i retrofit auto leveling headlights.I know that LCM (the module were we turn on the lights ) needs to be replaced + i need to add 2 level...
  16. Lighting
    Hi, guys i need you help in finding the problem with interior dome light. It fades in and out (not just regular flashing) while driving with daylights on. When i turn the headlight switch to off it stops flashing. i removed the whole dome light (the thing with 3 light bulbs on int) and tested...
  17. E46 General
    I had my car garaged for some time while I was painting it. When I finished the job and drove the car after, the ABS, DSC, and (yellow) BRAKE lights all came on. These lights will come back on immediately if I disconnect the battery and start the car - they do not need the car to be moving to...
  18. E46 General
    How would I install dynamic brake force display on my BMW. It's a 2005 325ci with the led tail lights.
  19. E46 General
    Hey All, Long time BMW owner, first time poster. Title says most of it. I went away for Christmas break for 3 weeks and came back to find my computer (with the mileage, temp, etc.) blank (light still on, but blank). The car still works fine so I think nothing of it. Fast forward 2 days and I...
  20. Lighting
    Does anyone know of a way to get coupe tail lights to fit on a vert? I've read that they are different but I have yet to find out in what way or why they don't interchange. It seems that many of the nicer lights aren't made for verts or cost more than the coupe equivalent. I'd really rather not...
1-20 of 129 Results