E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 6 Results
  1. E46 General
    Any clue fanatics? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElBR-Wlm3LQ I'm going to poke around the hoses that connect to the evap and wherever else, new code for me. Driving on the highway with the throttle response like this is very weird... kinda like an automatic cruise control, except more...
  2. E46 General
    I have had my 330ci for about 5 months and I do love it but it has had its problems.. now I have fixed pretty much all of them the car still feels a little slow (other people tell me this too) now I don't know if it's me expecting the car to be faster or whether there's an issue. So if there's...
  3. E46 General
    2000 BMW 330ci Did a 0-100 Km/h test for the first time a few nights ago. Had a passenger using iPhone as stopwatch and half a tank of gas of 98 octane; traction was turned off and steptronic tranny was in manual mode; I took off from idle (didn't hold the gas and the brake before launch like...
  4. E46 General
    So ive done a little research on it, i think im experiencing a worn out motor for my drivers side front window. Whenever i roll up my window up it rolls significantly slower then my back windows, and for the duration of a automatic roll, it continues to get slower until it comes to a complete...
  5. E46 General
    Hey guys... So i am very new to e46, i just got 2000 323i about a month ago. I dont really know anything about them. So heres my problem, driving home tonight my acceleration all of a sudden is extremely crappy... :banghead:i put the gas down all the way in first gear and the RPMs go up very...
1-6 of 6 Results