E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 6 Results
  1. E46 Convertible
    So i wanna upgrade my sway bars to https://danaport.com/products/hotchkis-99-e46-bmw-m3-swaybars Will they fit on the vert?
  2. E46 General
    Are Bav Auto sway bars any good? I'm looking for a cheap handling upgrade about a $300 budget and they looked promising. I heard strut bars don't do anything and I also don't want to get new springs that would compromise ride comfort, so I saw sway bars as the best options. My car is completely...
  3. E46 General
    Hello everybody, I need to change my front sway bar with bushings, front control arm with bushings and rear struts. my car has m6 rims and m3 body kit. I need to buy those parts that i mentioned and i am having trouble finding the right brands. I wants something with quality but a bit cheaper...
  4. E46 General
    I'm interested in purchasing sway bars for my car, but I have just one question. Is it better to get both front and rear sway bars as a package, or order just a front or just a rear one? Also any suggestions on good bars? Thanks so much.
  5. Suspension, Brakes
    I am about to do a complete overhaul on my cars suspension. I have already replaced my FCAs and FCABs with meyle. I am about to be installing OEM upper front shock mounts, RE RSMs, OEM M3 RTABs with RE shims, new OEM front swaybar endlinks. the only parts i have not fully decided on are...
  6. E46 General
    Anyone have the Turner Motorsport E46 Sway Bar Set? How are they? I was looking into getting these or the H&R Sways, the only difference between the two is TMS costs like $130 less(which means $$ for swaybar end links)...but i dont want to sacrifice quality for being cheap. My only reasoning is...
1-6 of 6 Results