E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 490 Results
  1. E46 General
    Hello all, new to this chat and I recently got a E46 really really enjoying the process so far. So I have this issue with misfires on my 128,000 miles 2001 BMW 330ci convertible. Misfires on idle and car turns off while Idling. The codes that pop up are P1347 Misfire Cylinder 3 with fuel cut...
  2. E46 General
    So I was wondering, do M6 convertible seats fit in an E46 Coupe? Regular M6 seats fit in the e46 coupe. I would like to have the little extra seat belt holder. Yes, I’m extra, and same with my car, so best help with this is appreciated.
  3. E46 Showroom
    Hi guys, since I had two BMW's before and they weren't really successful purchases, I decided to go for it for the third time and imported a BMW 325i from Germany. Decided it would be good to document the progress here :D The reason I imported this car is because for the money locally I could...
  4. Europe
    Hello yall, yesterday i was just driving home and in the city the car misfired once, at that moment i thought its another car behind or infront of me because a diesel doesnt do that, i then drove about 5 more km, everything worked fine, no loss in power or anything, no lights on the dash...
  5. Lighting
    Hello fanatics, I have a problem with my tail light i got some led tail lights for my 2001 coupe, but when i install them and plug them in they dont work but when i take the cover and wires from right side to the left side they work but the cover does not fit on oposite side,i think someone sold...
  6. Europe
    Hi i have a manual 330ci e46 (2003) and i have a big misfire problem. have tried a few things, new injectors, sparkplugs and maf sensor. I have also checked with a obd scanner. I also have regular fuel pressure. But in bank 2 it is exstremely rich. it misfires only in bank 2 (all 3...
  7. Driveline, Performance, Tuning
    Hello, I want to adjust the overrun duration on my 320ci m52tu. Anyone got ideas which table in RomRaider is responsible for the overrun duration? I like how my car backfires and burbles (a bit like a n55 m2) when I let off the gas, but it's only for a bit and then stops firing the injectors. I...
  8. Europe
    Hello people, this is my first post here, owner of a BMW for half a year. Having some trouble with smoke coming out of the engine, i can't determine whether it's white or gray. It started yesterday, and it only smokes on startup, after the engine gets warmer it goes away. Today it smoked a bit...
  9. Engine Swaps
    Hi I recently took up the challenge of doing an m54b30 swap into my manual 320ci (m54b22). Everything is going smoothly so far. Aquired a decent m54b30 from an auto car with wiring harness, ecu, keys, ews locks, ignition barrel etc. Getting to the stage to put the engine in the car now but not...
  10. E46 General
    I need to know if my facelift can be changed to pre-facelift. I know I gotta change the fenders, but would it work wiring wise? Would I need to change the hood? I have no front bumper due to a 52 inch light bar. 😂
    e46
  11. Driveline
    Brand new in box. OE brand GKN rear axle for driver side. Fits 323Ci, 323i, 325Ci, 325i, 328Ci, 328i, Z4
    $280 USD
  12. E46 General
    How can I reset GM5 to default settings with ncs expert on facelift e46? If i write a blank file FSW_PSW.MAN, will that work?
  13. E46 General
    I've been trying to diagnose why my headlights don't work. I've given up on them after replacing the bulbs and igniters and the computer thing on the bottom of them. I was just going to buy all new assemblies, but I can't find any brands that make e46 coupe headlights that are Xexon compatible...
  14. E46 General
    So I’ve got a 06 325ci sitting at 151,XXX miles that has had a massive overheating problem and has been properly pinned hot a few too many times. Yes, I’ve replaced the water pump, has an aluminum thermostat housing, brand new radiator and bled god knows how many times. I sadly had to daily this...
  15. E46 General
    So I have a m52tub20 engine on a e46 coupe and it shows p0302 code so cylinder 2 misfire and I have checked coils, spark plugs changed, fuel injectors and there is no vacuum leaks. I need some ideas.
  16. E46 General
    Hi. My 1999 328i was really low on fuel, so I got gas. Then my car stuttered and didn’t give power when I pushed accelerator pedal. Then it died on me and won’t start again. I checked the fuel pressure and got around 50 PSI, so I don’t think it’s the fuel pump. If anyone has any idea of what the...
  17. Electronics
    A few weeks back my little brother asked if he could help me with my car as he does pretty often. He put in the battery, but it was connected backwards. I started to hear something under the hood, and when I opened it there was smoke coming from the alternator. I immediately pulled the cables...
  18. E46 General
    Hey guys, For a few months now i’ve been facing a problem where my 2003 320d automatic starts vibrating from the rear under load. At first I thought it was my driveshaft. While changing the driveshaft i discovered broken transmission bushings and change them hoping it to be a solution to my...
1-20 of 490 Results