E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 64 Results
  1. Driveline
    Brand new in box. OE brand GKN rear axle for driver side. Fits 323Ci, 323i, 325Ci, 325i, 328Ci, 328i, Z4
    $280 USD
  2. E46 General
    Hello all, I have a 1999 323i automatic with a build date of 2/99. The transmission has gone out on it, and I have had the worst time trying to find one. This is the only one I've been able to find, I've attached first a picture of the transmission on my car, (model number is 96020974 if it's...
  3. Mid Atlantic
    Looking for a solid parts breaker or someone with consistent part outs. I’m in northern MD and about a half hour from the PA line. I have an imola red 04 330i (zhp).
  4. E46 General
    Hi all, For a while now I have been looking a propshaft for my 2003 330i with 170kw and a 6 speed manual transmission. Because of it's rarity it's quite hard to even find a seller for this part, let alone a part that hasn't been beaten. VIN for my car ends with PD81705. The part number I'm...
  5. E46 General
    Does anyone know what has happened to the PNPC tool (bmwpnpc.com)? I downloaded it and when I run part searches, it doesn't seem to populate with pricing anymore. Is it no longer being maintained? Anybody have any info? http://www.bmwpnpc.com/
  6. E46 General
    Just got my Center Support Bearing in from Bimmerworld. First time I’ve used them, no issues or anything but I am curious why they had this Myle part listed for $22 while Advance Auto has its Dorman equivalent for $95? Is there a huge quality difference I’m not aware of or is Advance just...
  7. E46 General
    Apologies if this is the wrong area for posting - still finding my way around. New owner here - I have been looking for the name of the plastic cover for the fog light in the picture attached. My plastic bit has fallen out. Does anybody know what this is called or where I can find it? I have...
  8. Suspension, Brakes
    Looking for good quality coilovers for my ‘03 325i Budget is around $600-800 but if there are cheaper quality ones I’d love to hear about it! Any recommendations?
  9. E46 General
    Would an 03 330ci radiator fan fit in a 05 335xi sedan? And if yes with the air box fit as well. Looking for parts. Just purchased this e46 and not familiar with bmw
  10. E46 General
    Hi guys, First post here so first off, nice to meet everyone! i've had my silver 04 325ci for over 2 years and its treated me well. I travel a lot so would love a roof rack, but mostly just for aesthetic. Any help would be really appreciated! Thanks!
  11. E46 General
    Im looking for this black plastic part for an E46 steering rack. I have no clue where to get one, nor do I know what its called...which doesnt help. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
  12. E46 General
    I do not know what is going on. I will attach a video of what the car does. I killed the car right after putting a new alternator in and had to jump it... when it jumped back up this is what I got... some sort of Limp Mode. Disa Valve or Throttle Position Sensor or something? I will list the...
  13. E46 General
    I have broken rear coil springs and the original Sachs shocks are long overdue on my 2005 325 with 124,000 miles non-sport suspension. I typically shop FCP euro and they used to have a rear suspension package with suplex coils which seemed to be what everyone bought? They no longer carry suplex...
  14. E46 General
    Hello everyone! Now as you can see by the title, I'm looking for a good site to buy parts from. I'm actually looking for a cooling system overhaul kit for my 325ci. I've been looking for quite a while and always resorted to purchasing parts from a shop called Jarry Auto Parts here in Montreal...
  15. E46 Convertible
    Someone broke into my car (06 330Ci) on Saturday night. Fortunately the waited until after the storms had passed, so there is no water damage to the interior. Unfortunately, I need a new top, and the insurance deductible stings a bit. I have an appointment with the insurance adjuster tomorrow...
  16. E46 General
    Hello all, I'm looking to replace my CCV system to a cold climate version. I'm also going to be replacing the valve cover gasket, and all associated vacuum lines. I have just started searching for parts. I did some work last month on the coolant system and bought most of my parts thru...
  17. E46 General
    Hi I just got a 2004 bmw 320i for my first car and I've been trying to find parts for it online and in local auto shops but everything sells for the 325i or up here in Canada I'm wondering if a m3 style bumper that fits on a 325i would fit on my 320i I've been trying to find an awser online but...
  18. DIY Guides
    Hi guys, A few days ago my radiator blew up! there had been a small drip of radiator fluid coming from the region, prior to a large 10 cm crack forming (fluid pissed everywhere). I had only been driving my car for about 5km when i stop a mates house while he went inside to get changed..... 3...
1-18 of 64 Results