E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-13 of 14 Results
  1. Suspension, Brakes
    Hi, I have a e46 330cd 2004 m sport and am after some suspension, as I want to go lower, and improve the cars handling. I’m looking at sort of up to £750. For this price would I be best of having lowering springs with shocks, or coilovers? I’ve been looking at bilstein b14, st x, ap...
  2. E46 General
    Hello, I'm currently in the process of refreshing most stock/oem things on my 2003 325i. It has 170k miles and I can tell the rear shocks are starting to go out. I was interested in possibly lowering it, and was wondering if there was a recommended budget coilover kit or shocks/struts with...
  3. Suspension, Brakes
    Looking for good quality coilovers for my ‘03 325i Budget is around $600-800 but if there are cheaper quality ones I’d love to hear about it! Any recommendations?
  4. E46 XI
    Alrighty guys, I'm back with another question. Some of you will probably tell me to stop wasting your time (I don't consider learning a waste of mine), but I'm curious nonetheless. I have a 2003 330XI with H&R sport lowering springs that I put on awhile ago and LOVE how they ride, but wish they...
  5. Suspension, Brakes
    Hello guys, I am looking coilover to buy in central FL area. I am current in Orlando and I do not mind taking a little trip to come see it. I was something that has damping adjusted.
  6. Suspension, Brakes
    Brand new to BMW. So trying to learn. New to fast cars as well so trying to make my way through all the new jargon. I know more about trucks and towing lol. Picked up our 2004 M3 vert a month ago. Bone stock minus Dinan S2 installed by dealer. 30k miles. One owner. Got this car so both my wife...
  7. Suspension, Brakes
    I have an 01 330ci WITH sport suspension but I just installed coilovers do I need to get the arm kit with sport suspension or without now that I have coilovers.
  8. New Member Introductions
    Ok...so 330Ci is my 4th BMW.. 1994 318i-reliable beast 1997-8 Z3 2.8- stupid fast, stripper magnet 2004 325Xi-corners like a rollercoaster 2004 330Ci-ZHP? Sprint booster, Welded rear diff ,full coil overs, Stage 3, ultra light fly, 6speed, set up for drifting. My problems..the owner that dumped...
  9. Suspension, Brakes
    I am simply posting some data that I thought people would be interested in reading about. I recently installed a fully adjustable suspension kit and took it to a great shop in the area to have it corner balanced, height adjusted, etc. I will be taking this set up to Road America in May, but...
  10. Suspension, Brakes
    Im putting some new coils on my car. I probably need to refresh the parts that are associated with it. Ive searched and searched and cant find any thing about the bolts and nuts that attach the shocks and struts to the front and back suspension? I cant seem to figure out part numbers for...
  11. E46 General
    :hmm:I am planning on buying some coilovers for my e46 sedan. I was thinking of waiting until the monday after thanksgiving known as cyber monday. What are some good websites that have good deals that sell bmw parts specifically coilovers that will most likely go on sale? Thanks for the help!
  12. E46 General
    Hi there from Greece and Happy new year to all!! Im a member here for a long time, but never posted.. Just visiting the forum for reading and watching pics.. (Hope my english is good..:)) Ive read some threads here mostly about racelands.. (and TUVs that expired and etc..) I want to try a...
  13. E46 General
    hey , im new to this , but i got a 2002 bmw 325ci nd i want to lower it soon , im deciding on whether jus gettin springs because i cant afford coil overs for it at this moment . but the thing is , i know springs will make my car really bouncy nd i jus recently put some new rims on my car nd the...
1-13 of 14 Results