E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 79 Results
  1. Tires, Wheels
    Will they fit in 2001 coupe? Front 18" 8j et34 Rear 18" 8.5j et37
  2. E46 General
    Hey guys, My name is Santos and i recently bought a 2003 320ci. It's my first BMW and honestly I love it. As you'd expect from a 20 year old car, even though it seems to have received good care and maintenance over the years, it still has some little issues to fix. One of them occurred...
  3. Tires, Wheels
    I have a e46 325i sedan. My current setup right now for wheels is 18x8.5 Et 32 wrapped with 245/40. But somehow the tire sidewall in the rear is rubbing on fenders. What should i do? 1. Change tires to 225/40/R18? 2. Change wheels back to stock 16", if yes should i go with 205/55? I really...
  4. Suspension, Brakes
    Hey All! I've tried to cover all my bases and dig through existing posts, but have had no luck. I currently have a set of Bilstein PSS (B14) coilovers on my '01 325i. I run a set of CSL reps that are 18X8.5 et40 with a 225/40/18 tire with zero clearance issues on the fenders or the...
  5. Tires, Wheels
    Hi all, having stumbled upon a post by someone upgrading from 16" to 17" space savers, I remember I completely neglected the subject since putting on the Performance brakes. My current wheels are OE Style 135 (supposedly ET47/50) and Style 216 (don't remember the ET, 34/37 seems low given they...
  6. Tires, Wheels
    I need to buy a set of winter wheel for 98 sedan but have no clue on which rims will fit. I’ve found a set 245/35/19 rear and 235/35/19 front et 20 I’m just worried if these will rub
  7. Tires, Wheels
    Hey there everyone, i'm reasonably new to the e46 family. i've been doing some searching but i can't seem to find the concrete answer to my issue. So i have a 318ci Coupe e46 non-m and i have recently acquired original alpina 17"ers now there's no ET value on the rims as far as i can see but...
  8. E46 Convertible
    Will 18x9 +34 wheels fit on the car without rubbing without rolling the fenders?
  9. E46 General
    So recently I was driving and noticed a loud thumping kinda noise in the right rear wheel, happens when I step on the gas. Bad wheel bearing or tires? It’s only when I step on the gas, it’s normal when I go below 30mph
  10. E46 General
    I’ll be driving my 2001 325i :excited:and all of the sudden it feels like the drivers side front wheel grabs for a second and then lets go. Then the yellow dash DSC and “Brake” light will come on and stay on until I shut the car off. They usually reset. Occasionally, when driving, the yellow...
  11. E46 General
    Hi Just wondering will a 16" spacesaver wheel fit a 325 Ci Sport or will it foul the brakes. 16" wheels are much easier to find than 17" ones. I have a 17" wheel for my E60 that I could use to test but if 16" would do the job it would make life easier. TIA
  12. E46 General
    I'm looking to buy a 325i 2004 and there's a couple of rust spots on the rear of the wheel arch and near the bottom left side seam of the trunk. Do you think these are just surface rust spots or could it be more severe underneath hidden in plain sight?
  13. E46 General
    Hi everybody, I tried launching my car pretty hard today (before this I've haven't pushed it while launching). Got the wheels to spin a bit, and while I was gaining traction back, the whole car started shaking violently--the gear stick was really vibrating--, and then I heard a loud thud at the...
  14. E46 General
    I know the front wheel bearing needs to be replaced, any recommendations as to where to buy the parts? Thanks
  15. E46 General
    The other day, I developed what I thought to be a bad wheel bearing. Major vibrations would increase in intensity linearly relative to wheel speed. I could hear it coming from the drivers side rear wheel and didn't think too much of it at the time because I don't have the tools to swap rear...
  16. Tires, Wheels
    I looked everywhere and cannot seem to find a number for the weight of the Style 102 wheels, which are stock on an E85 Z4. Wheel dimensions are 16"x7" ET+47mm.
  17. Suspension, Brakes
    Hi guys, new to the forum. so i purchased a 2004 e46 m3 vert smg with 72000 miles a couple months back, rich guy was the only owner, absolutely no accidents or any signs of accidents plus clean carfax. only drove on weekends/ summer. about a month ago, the drivers side axle blew out (im...
  18. Suspension, Brakes
    Hi all! I have searched high and low and not found what I am looking for, several threads with no response ect... Whilst very hard to explain I will have a go, in my car there is play in the steering wheel, not the usual left right when turning the wheel, but if you hold the wheel you can move...
  19. E46 General
    Title says it all. I'm furious!! I bought a used wheel fender on here for my Ci (missing on ownership) and that one and my original both crumpled off in a period of three days! In the same freeway ramp exit. I'm more pissed about the price of the bolts I'll be paying. What am I doing wrong? They...
  20. Tires, Wheels
    I am uncertain whether it is an authentic BMW wheel or not. Dimensions according to the shop's website: 17x7.5 ET37
1-20 of 79 Results