E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 258 Results
  1. Wheels and Tires
    Hey, I need help as I got nearly no knowledge on the topic. I'm looking to get style 37 18" alloys for E46 from 2002. It's a 2L diesel, hasn't been lowered. I got mixed opinions on that topic, but seems it might fit flush with fenders. Got 18" at the moment. Front 225/40 8J and back 255/35 9J...
  2. E46 General
    I've been trying to diagnose why my headlights don't work. I've given up on them after replacing the bulbs and igniters and the computer thing on the bottom of them. I was just going to buy all new assemblies, but I can't find any brands that make e46 coupe headlights that are Xexon compatible...
  3. Europe
    Hello, I have encountered an issue with my headlights. My low beams don't turn off, regardless of the knob position. They turn on with the engine and turn off when i shut it off. I have tried with two other LCMs but the issue still remains. Can it be caused by the GM5, because I coded auto rear...
  4. Europe
    Hello there The paint i have on my m3 replica mirros are chipping off and i have been thinking about upgrading them with a brand new set from ebay and adding powerfolding option. I dont have memory funtion and i don't really need it, the main thing im looking for is power folding when car is...
  5. E46 General
    Hello, I have come across a "strange" problem with my e46 coupe right rear window. Left side is working perfectly fine. Right side won´t go out even tho i have 12v in the conector to the motor. The motor makes a clicking noice when pressing the switch to close it but not when trying to open...
  6. Lighting
    I have a 2005 UK facelift coupé with the Halogen H7 bulbs. I would have thought replacing a light bulb would have been a simple job to do but isn't the case with this specific model. Unlike the pre-facelift and saloon models that had a much simpler set up where you just untwist and disconnect...
  7. Weekend dust-buster workshop

We drive this car across Oklahoma all week fixing things.
  8. E46 General
    Hi all, So I was told it was with the CD changer and Radio units etc. Opened that up and removed all modules to find it is NOT there. Then saw a diagram that says its with the Battery, so took that Trunk lining off also aaaaand... Its not there either?!😂 I have the Big Screen head unit...
  9. E46 General
    I have just bought a coupe. Recently noticed the rear 2 and front 2 tyres are different. Front are 35 and rear are 40. Is this normal or done for a reason? Thanks
  10. E46 General
    Hello everyone, I'm thinking to buy a set of mirrors to apply to my E46 coupe with the eletronic foldding. My version only need to coding the GM5 to do this and it's fine. My car doesn't have the single modules on the doors (Pre-Facelift stuffs). My question is, I'm thinking to buy this set...
  11. E46 General
    Hey. I am new to this forum so I am sorry if I am in the wrong forum category. I have recently aquired an E46 320cd and have come to really dislike the look of the front end. The headlights looking like someone with eyeliner trying to squint. So I was wondering if anyone here knows, is it...
  12. Engine Swaps
    So I currently have a 2002 E46 318I coupe and want to swap the engine with 330i however I see that the ECU is completely different (as others said was plug and play) The 330i has a Seimens MS43 My 318i has a Bosch DME 7532788 My question is how do I do the engine swap with all the wiring if...
  13. Tires, Wheels
    Will they fit in 2001 coupe? Front 18" 8j et34 Rear 18" 8.5j et37
  14. Interior
    Free heated and power sport seats out of a 2001 330ci. They are taking up space in my garage so if you want them, you are more than welcome to come and grab them. Thanks
    $0 USD
  15. E46 General
    Does anyone have actual photos of E46 coupe chassis without the rear quarter panels on? And from multiple angles? I have checked realOEM already but I would like real photos to see everything. P.S i'm in NC USA if anyone could invite me to check one out in person. I have an 04 330ci that has a...
  16. Europe
    Hey guys! I found some pretty good condition front seats from an e46 compact and was wondering if they’re the same as e46 coupe seats. Does anyone have experience with this?
  17. E46 General
    Hello, After spending thousands of euro's on fixing problems, there is always another one showing up🙃: When it is raining I have a puddle of water on the plastic battery cover (passenger side). I can see it dripping down. Does anyone know where this is coming from? It is a Coupé with sunroof...
  18. Engine Swaps
    Wanted to share my E46 Coupe build that I started a few years ago. I started with a 2002 BMW 325Ci (5-speed manual) that I found on OfferUp. It had over 198,XXX miles but that did not matter as I had plans for this one. My goal is to build a car that'll be fast/reliable (at least I thought) that...
  19. E46 General
    Hi all, I’m fighting a bit of a weird one. I own a 2000 323ci manual and have recently purchased the car. Going through I found it had a p0340 code and ultimately thought it would be an easy change of the sensor. Changed the sensor and found no change so I decided to check the wiring. Iv found...
  20. New Member Introductions
    2004 BMW 330Ci Silbergau Metallic A08 M54B30 ZFS5D320Z 18 inch Style 71’s on Michelin Pilot SS Clutch Masters FX300 Chaos Calibrations tuned DME IRP Emgine/Transmission mounts Gragistic transmission brace Custom built driveshaft HARD Motorsport polycarbonate rear windows M50 Intake manifold aFe...
1-20 of 258 Results