E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 146 Results
  1. Driveline, Performance, Tuning
    hello i recently purchased a 03 325ci with about 183,000 miles with a 5 speed manual zf. i’m aware of the amount of work i got myself into. recently replaced full cooling system along with new oil pan gasket. however i do drive 45 mins one way everyday and the first few days was great and had no...
  2. Lighting, Sound, Electronics
    Includes: Pair of NON OEM Headlights (P/N: DEPO 444-1135 L/R) Pair of 2 year old Underground Lighting H7 6000K bulbs Pair of LED Light Street 35W HID Ballasts Angel Eyes installed by the previous owner Recently sanded/ ceramic coated the lenses. Don’t look amazing but they’re at least clear and...
    $200 USD
  3. E46 General
    The car has a P0102 code (low MAF gram/sec airflow) and I see 2.85-3.00 gram/sec at idle. At 45 mph the value ranged from 7.5 to 21 whether I was on a slight decline or slight incline with the average somewhere around 14. I'll also be checking for a vacuum leak via high STFT/LTFT readings, but...
  4. E46 General
    Hello forums, my name is Jesse, and I am looking for some help/any familiar issues we can talk about. 2006 E46 325Ci 2Dr Coupe Yesterday I pulled over to check something on my phone, I put my car and park and turned the car into accessory mode. I was there for roughly 5-10 minutes when...
  5. Weekend dust-buster workshop

We drive this car across Oklahoma all week fixing things.
  6. Complete Cars
    Year, make and model - 2004 BMW 325ci Convertible Full VIN (vehicle ID number) - WBABW33424PL25718 Mileage - 178,xxx List of options/packages - Steel Blue, Full Tan Leather, Sport Pack, Cold Weather Pack, etc Length of ownership - 3 months [pMaintenance records - Yes Car location, zip code is...
    $5,750 USD
  7. Engine Swaps
    I have a X3 M40i with the B58 engine 386hp (fast,fast) was wondering what if I got a use B58 and dropped it in by 2003 325ci. has any one tried this?
  8. Tires, Wheels
    Hi guys, i have a 325ci with 18x9 et38 wheels. Do you guys think i can run square set up 255/35/18 or 235/40/18 with m suspension without any modification? will they rub?
  9. New Member Introductions
    Hey all, before I introduce myself I just wanted to say thanks to those who have shared stories and tips and guides here on this forum. When I was looking at my e46 I was able to check for the major issues and have a better understanding of what to expect to break before committing to the...
  10. E46 Showroom
    Didn’t do the suspension work myself, it was already done when I bought it. Love the stance and how wide the front is. The back… not so much lol. It’s been holding up pretty well considering I drift it. Has Parts Shop Max suspension, welded diff, bone stock engine and trans.
  11. Southeast
    Hello I’m looking to swap a M54B30 engine into my 325ci and I wanted to see if anyone on the forum knew someone reputable in/around Atlanta that had some for sale. Or at least had some great knowledge on swapping a B30 into a 325ci. I’ve been reading previous forums and watching Youtube...
  12. E46 General
    Hello all, so I just put my cylinder head in and timed everything up. As I was going to put in the vanos unit I noticed that it wasn’t going on perfectly even. I know I shouldn’t but I tightened down the nuts holding the vanos on to align everything together so I tightened everything up and went...
  13. E46 Convertible
    I own a 2002 325ci auto. I have had trouble getting it to work. As i hold the button down. I hear the motor above my head grinding but nothing happens. If i hold it long enough it just quits until i restart the car. Sold yellow light, no red light. No codes. I dont remember hearing any noises...
  14. E46 General
    2002 325ci pulled off from a red light just fine. Hit 3rd gear very hard, then dropped to 2nd and wouldn’t come out of second. The car eventually tried to go into 3rd again and repeated the same problem. Eventually it went into safe mode (gear icon) and i drove home in 4th with low power. The...
  15. E46 General
    I have a 2005 325ci and it has been slowly overheating especially when driving on the street. I have replaced both belts, put a new radiator in, replaced both rad hoses, got a new power steering return hose AND even got a new clutch fan since I thought that was the culprit. All of these...
  16. E46 General
    Hi I’m trying to install a mfactory helical diff in my 325ci I bought the mfactory shim kit but I can’t seem to get my backlash tight enough even when using all the shims the backlash is wayyy to large. Also when I use all the shims it leaves no room for the cclip anyways. iv been tryna rebuild...
  17. Driveline, Performance, Tuning
    Hi I’m trying to install a mfactory helical diff in my 325ci I bought the mfactory shim kit but I can’t seem to get my backlash tight enough even when using all the shims the backlash is wayyy to large. Also when I use all the shims it leaves no room for the cclip anyways. iv been tryna rebuild...
  18. E46 General
    Hey everyone, new to the forum here. Thanks for tuning in! I recently hit a deer with my manual 03 325Ci and am looking for advice. Damage includes passenger headlight blown out, dents in fender and passenger door, mild separation of bumper on right side and turn signal assembly is dented &...
1-19 of 146 Results