E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 149 Results
  1. E46 General
    Hi All, For the last couple of weeks I've been fighting with wet carpets on driver and passenger footwell in the front. Here are some things I had checked already and some comments: -the moisture appears when the car is parked and it's raining - so I expect is cannot be linked with with some...
  2. E46 General
    So I've gotten as far as taking off the door panels, removing the pulls, and getting the armrest pad off (at least on one side, the other side is stuck). What I'm struggling with is separating the Black Cube from the other half with the melty soft touch. Has anyone done this without shattering...
  3. E46 General
    I'm refreshing my the rear deck (parcel shelf) on my e46 sedan right now. I know most people opt to redye. I have seen the outcome and wasn't happy with that so have decided to remove the old fabric and reupholster it properly. The fabric is very difficult to remove so i was wondering if...
  4. E46 Showroom
    I recently picked up my 330Ci couple with the all-gray interior. I despise leather, so I sourced a ZHP from a seller and got to work! The donor interior was black so I separated all door panels from both sets and made a combo. So long stock gray: So it begins: The mess: Coming...
  5. E46 M3
    Hey yall! Had a quick question about my interior if anyone's got an answer for me. I'm currently 'rebuilding', or more like 'bringing back to former glory' a recently purchased 03 SMG M3. The interior is a little 'tired.' Alot of fading. Alot of cracking. Alot of rattling. And I want to start...
  6. UK
    Hi all, Looking at an e46 330ci that has slightly more miles than I would like but looks in really good condition so thinking of potentially checking it out, however I have read about the Alcantara Interior not being as desirable as the leather. Just wondering if anyone has an...
  7. E46 General
    Currently swapping the interior to all black on my 325i . I found a donor 330 but I wanted to know if the interior is the same before I go about taking out both interiors . Any information on it would help greatly . Thank you
  8. E46 General
    Bought the car this way so I don’t really know when the problem started, but it may have to do with the replacement of the headliner as I saw someone who had the same problem in the comment section of a video. Basically, the only lights that work are the centre dome light and the two lights on...
  9. E46 General
    So, as we all know, the 46 pillars are like that plastic panel with the cloth over it. After a while, the glue starts to degrade in the cloth starts coming off. Are there any aftermarket pillars that are not cloth or just one single panel? I’m trying to make the entirety of my E46 completely black
  10. Electronics
    This is my first post on any type of forum (i plan on making an official post documenting the work i've done on the car over the past few weeks) , Im 19 living in south florida rebuilding an '04 330xi i crashes a few months ago. I came across this wireless charger on ebay that supposed to look...
  11. E46 General
    Hey guys. Just bought a second hand 1999 328i and the dome light / light above the vanity mirror hasn't been working since I purchased it. All the other interior lights work fine (glovebox/footwell/rear interior) I have tried replacing all the fuses and the bulbs, but still nothing. I am opting...
  12. E46 General
    Hello guys, Which interior trim you like the most ? Thanks !
  13. E46 General
    I saw this trim on this e46 in the junk yard this color that I never saw before. I thought it wasn’t OEM, but turns out that it is. After some research I found out that it’s called sand beige. It’s an interesting color. Depending on the light, sometimes it looks gold and sometimes rose gold...
  14. Car Care
    Hello, what do you guys use to clean and make a powerfull shine on the dashboard? The dashboard is made of plastic?
  15. E46 General
    Hi all, I have recently purchased a 330ci coupe (non-sunroof) and the previous owner has done an interior light upgrade to LED, as I’m not a fan of this look does anyone know the OEM part numbers / lamp sizes and the quantity of each that I need I believe I need the 3 in the roof light, 2 for...
  16. E46 General
    Hello, I have made mistake with interior lightning. I have E46 '99 316i 77kw. By mistake I probably deactivated interior lights by this steps: 1. Key into ignition, turn to one position. 2. Hold center (locking) button for three seconds, released it and then it press once again. 3. Remove key...
  17. E46 General
    In my quest to return my car to the shape it was in when I bought it, I'm now focusing on the interior. All pillars and the headliner are sagging. Today I had to remove the fabric from the driver's side B pillar because it was flapping in the wind. A shop I know of quoted me $400 to replace...
  18. Motorsports, Track
    Hello everyone I'm currently in the process of building a track car 330i. I got a full roll cage and a 5 point harness installed already and I was about to install a quick release steering wheel short hub but found that it doesn't fit at all. Before I start taking everything apart I just wanted...
  19. E46 M3
    Hi folks, i wanted to paint the inside of my door cards in my m3 as they are starting to bubble, any idea where i can locate the correct paint code before i even attempt this? I have a steel grey metallic with red leather interior if thats any help
  20. Electronics
    Hello everyone, I had bought a 2002 330i about 8 months ago and never had a radio in it. I always thought of doing a full sound system since the first day I got it so I bought myself a little Christmas present and got some Focal RSE-165 Speakers for the front and the same for the rear deck. As I...
1-20 of 149 Results