E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. E46 General
    Hello guys !! I'm trying to do M3/Coupe front end on a sedan, I heard that sedan and coupe pre-face light housing are the same, only the trim with "plexiglas" are different, the blinker from sedan wouldn't fit so I need a new one, but the biggest problem are the fenders, coupe fenders are I...
  2. E46 Convertible
    Im Looking for a used fender in good condition for 2001 325 Ci Convertible DM 805 807-4509
  3. Tires, Wheels
    Hey guys! im going buy some wheels this weekend and i set my sight on these 19" wheels but i have a 325i riding on stock. here is the specs of the tires 235/35/19 front 275/30/19 rear Im guessing i will need to roll the rear fenders but if i do that will they fit and ride good? I'm a noob with...
  4. E46 General
    So I just got my fenders rolled. I am running a 19x9.5 ET 33 rears with 265/30 tires. It cleared a lot of room, but I am still rubbing when I hit a hard bump. I've heard some people shave their fenders to get more clearance? Is that recommended? If not I will probably need to buy new rear...
  5. E46 General
    So I spent the better part of sunday trying to roll/stretch the fenders on my 2002 e46 330Ci Convertible. Let me tell you it's a son of b**ch to do because of some crap rubber stuff lining the rear lip. Anyway, I currently have 255/30/19s (rims 19x9.5) on the rear. It looked like it cleared...
1-5 of 5 Results