E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-16 of 36 Results
  1. Electronics
    Recently installed a power sport seat from a coupe onto my sedan comfort seat rail and continued to use my comfort buckle. There is only one wire from the sport seat to the buckle, while the comfort seat has four wires. Does anyone have a diagram or any advice on regaining belt pretensioner...
  2. E46 General
    Hi guys, I am needing to buy new front springs, since I’ve noticed a big crack forming on the both of them. I’ve decided to just replace all of my springs, not just the front ones. I have been browsing for springs, and I do not know whether my car has sport suspension or not. Last year I...
  3. E46 General
    Hey guys I drive a '99 323 with sport suspension Yesterday I hit a pothole, and now my alignment seems to be off. I need to turn the wheel a solid 15 degrees to go straight. Both sides of the road. I have checked all 4 corners on the car and none of the wheels have play, jacked up or under...
  4. E46 General
    Hi Just wondering will a 16" spacesaver wheel fit a 325 Ci Sport or will it foul the brakes. 16" wheels are much easier to find than 17" ones. I have a 17" wheel for my E60 that I could use to test but if 16" would do the job it would make life easier. TIA
  5. E46 General
    Hi all I'm currently stationed in Germany, driving a 2000 320CI. I was wondering about how the steptronic works, specifically this : Is the car only in sports mode if I flip over into M/S and not shift up or down? Or does it disable sport mode if I do use the steptronic to shift? I've...
  6. Suspension, Brakes
    Ok I know 9/10 of you are wondering why there is yet another post on a rear end clunk. Well I have actually read many many threads on this and I'm still out of ideas. BACKGROUND: 2001 BMW 330Ci There IS a diff cluck and I do need to change those bushings. However, this can easily be...
  7. Suspension, Brakes
    Hey guys! Did some searching on the site and found the following threads: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1031562&highlight=vs+non+sport+struts http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1076407&highlight=vs+non+sport+struts They didn't really answer my question to the extent...
  8. E46 General
    I've been told that the interior trim on the 330ci w/sport pkg is wood. I've also been told it's plastic. Can anyone give me some clarification? Thx.
  9. Tires, Wheels
    First off - sorry for yet another "will it fit" thread. I've done a bit of searching and can't seem to find the answers I'm seeking for my specific setup, so I'm hoping someone can help guide me. I need new wheels and tires for my car, and I don't want to make any modifications (e.g. rolling...
  10. DIY Guides
    Hi fanatics, I am installing a set of Koni Sports this weekend and I am stumped as to where a particular washer is supposed to go. The washers in question came packaged with the front struts along with the white plastic spacer/vent and the top lock nut. It is the split metal washer at the top...
  11. Suspension, Brakes
    Short version: Are the sport struts about 1.25 inches shorter than the non-sport struts? Long version: As far as I could tell (online VIN report and calling a BMW dealer), my 2002 330i did not have the sport suspension, so I ordered some non-sport KYB shocks and struts. When I tried to replace...
  12. Suspension, Brakes
    So I found a set of H&R springs locally for a good deal but the thing is they are the blue sports for coupes and sedans WITH sport suspension. However, the model number 29484, is the same as the race springs for the coupes/sedans WITHOUT sport suspension. The ones I'm looking at are blue, like...
  13. E46 General
    hey guys, first off i wanna say i did use the search button, and i saw a bunch of things regarding both packages. i just wanna see what you prefer :) im new to the whole bmw thing btw.
  14. E46 General
    So I've been doing a lot of searching to try to figure out if my 2003 325i sedan has the sport package or not. I've only owned the car for about 4 weeks now. I know it has the cold weather package with the heated seats and pass through ski bag. So what exactly makes up the sport package? I've...
  15. Suspension, Brakes
    Has anyone run Koni adjustable (yellow) Sport shocks/ struts with the OEM ZHP / Sport package springs? - Intersested in feedback on this set-up - Any impact to ride height (believe there should be none)? - Recommended settings for street application? Thanks! :thumbsup:
  16. E46 General
    I'm thinking about getting the RD Sport Exhaust for my 330. I've searched a lot and I can't find any sound clips of what it sounds like or many reviews either. Anyone have any experience with it?
1-16 of 36 Results