E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 144 Results
  1. Tires, Wheels
    I'm putting JR43's on my E46 2005 LCI coupé, and I have a buddy helping me out with tires. He thinks I should go for the following sizes and says they're not gonna de-bead or anything like that: 18x9.5 wheel with 225/35 - BACK 18x8.5 wheel with 205/35 - FRONT I like the "stretched" look and I...
  2. E46 M3
    Hello all, I just bought a set of Apex ARC-8 for my M3, they are 9x18 ET30 square. I think I may need to use 15-18mm spacer for rear wheels. Front wheels should fit perfect. Do any of you used this wheel setup? Which size of tires should I use? I am planning to use 265/35/18 or 255/40/18. I...
  3. E46 General
    So i have my stock 16 inch wheels tires are 205/55/16. I want to upgrade to 225/45/17 wheels and tires. They are coming from another e46 but I don't know if because of the awd system the dimensions are gonna be a bit different. Is this possible without any extra work? Can i just bolt them...
  4. Tires, Wheels
    Im looking to buy a set of 18x8 +35 wheels and im wondering if ill need spacers to bring the lip close to the fender. Ive seen on fitment industries gallery that the most common wheel width is about 9 to 9.5. LMK the car is also a 2002 325i sedan
  5. Tires, Wheels
    Trying to decide if I need all season tires in Atlanta or can I get away with summer tires only. I mean one day a year of snow and half a day of ice hardly justifies all season. It's not like you can drive anywhere when that happens in Atlanta (because of other drivers and because everything is...
  6. E46 M3
    Hello Everyone, I recently bent my rim on my m3 and want to upgrade my rims and tires. I really love the look of 19" CSL rims but am not willing to spend 3k on the genuine ones and am looking for replicas. People on forums say the Sportline CS.16 are pretty good but I can't find them anywhere...
  7. E46 General
    Hello all, completely new in here, and I'm very new to any European cars, usually just Japanese. As the title suggest, I would like to increase the tire wall. This is so that I can increase the ground clearance a bit, since in here, roads aren't in good condition, so a higher height would be...
  8. Suspension, Brakes
    Hi, Since the et value of my rims dont realy fit my car im looking into higher and stiffening my back supsension (got the origanlly for my e90 but had to buy a e46 for a few reasons). Currently i have stock suspension. But is there a suspension kit to higher the car and maybe to use some...
  9. E46 General
    Finally got some decent style 68s for my 328i and need tires, what are some good tires for these cars? I live in Arizona and this is just my daily I have fun with so I’d like something aggressive but also functional on the street any recommendations?
  10. Tires, Wheels
    New to E46s as I just sold my E90 for a 02 330ci coupe so I dont really know a lot about the fitment on them. Looking at getting Aodhan DS08 18x8.5 35mm offset with some 245/40/18 Nitto Neo Gens (Squared) Im okay with rolling the fenders just wondering if anyone knows whether or not this will...
  11. E46 M3
    Hi All, I wanted to get some suggestions on the suspension settings like front/rear camber and toe for the new wheel/tire setup that I am going for. I would really appreciate it if you could share pictures and settings if you are running a similar wheel setup with close or exact measurements to...
  12. Tires, Wheels
    Someone is selling some bbs style 42 locally where I live, will these fit my 328i with h&r springs on sport suspension without rubbing?
  13. Europe
    Hello, I'm new here so sorry if this has been asked before. I have been running 8x18 ET30 style 281 wheels (not staggered) with 225/40 tires on my E46 for about a month and they have very good fitment. But I recently found out that you have to have the wheels and tires registered to the car but...
  14. E46 General
    Found a steal on 225/55/17 wheels and tires. Would they work on 2003 325xi wagon without modification?? Thanks guys
  15. E46 General
    I currently have OEM 16” tires/rims on my 2005 BMW 325CI. Looking to upgrade to 18” if possible. I found 18” Msport Rims which previously came off an F30. Tire size 235/45/18 in the front and 255/40/18 in the rear. Would these be a good fit? If not, what else would you guys recommend? Any...
  16. E46 General
    So I found a guy near me that is selling snow rims for super cheap, but they're 15s according to the 205/65/15 (dead) tires on them, is that an issue for my car or is that what I want?
  17. E46 General
    My 330I of 2002 vintage has a full size rim and never used spare. I currently have two tires that need replacing and was wondering if I could find another exact tire I would be just swap the spare with one of my used one. Problem is, the spare is no longer available in USA. So I would be...
  18. E46 General
    Hi all, Found a nail in my tire last night. LesSchwab says the nail is too close to the sidewall and it's not safe to use it fixed, OK. Do I really need to change all 4 tires on my XI? I'd have expected that just changing the two rear tires (since the nail is in the rear passenger side) would...
  19. E46 General
    Tried posting this in wheels and tires but seeing as there hasn't been any responses I'm moving it here. The time is quickly coming for me to pick up some new tires for the M3. I'm trying to decide between all seasons or summers. The car is my daily that I take back and forth to college. Since...
1-19 of 144 Results