E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-12 of 13 Results
  1. E46 M3
    Having a problem with my E46 M3 SMG. Car starts perfectly fine, can go to neutral/reverse with no problem. But, when shifting up from second gear to the third, it just doesn't work. No codes are thrown, no lights are thrown. Can anyone help diagnose the issue? Changed the hood latches, relay...
  2. E46 General
    I just bought a 2001 320d with 200,000 miles (I know) 🥵 And it is very very difficult to get the car into gear, but only when the car is running! When it is off the gears will select very smoothly. And also if and when I select first gear and release the clutch a little and then depress it fully...
  3. E46 XI
    Hello there, I tried searching for this problem via Fanatics and Google and came up short. I have a 330XI with the 5-speed manual trans @ 130K miles - I've had the car for just over two years. No real mods aside from the golf-tee, a K&N filter, a rebuilt DISA valve, and a Dyanvin head unit as...
  4. E46 General
    Ok.... so, I know I have some clutch issues. It's slipping and I've been having a hard time getting it into gear. Replacing the clutch & flywheel is near the top of my to-do list. However... this was a first on a short ride tonight. I was driving in first and couldn't get it OUT of gear...
  5. E46 General
    I have this yellow cog icon near the gear displayed. I have tried researching this problem but no proper solution. I have made a video with the problem i am having because it seems that no one else is having the exact problem only similar. If someone could help me out it would be muchly...
  6. E46 General
    Hi Members i bought BMw 328ci 2001 model. Its gear oil was leaked. I made it but now it has no acceleration even by pressing full throttle. Mechanic asked me to change the gear oil me be its below the level. Bu he is not sure. Plz help me.
  7. E46 General
    Hello Everyone, I had a question. So after filling up my car on Sunday, i drive my car into the parking lot of the gas station and am behind a few cars at a stop sign. Everything is working fine when suddenly i try to move forward and my car wont move. The engine is perfectly fine and no extra...
  8. E46 General
    Hey guys, I have recently been building up my 330ci ZSP auto and i have decided to put in the ZHP performance package ( and all the goodies to go with it) however, i have been trying to figure out how i an convert my final drive gear ratio into the ZHP 3.64 apposed to my current 3.38. How do i...
  9. E46 M3
    Symptoms as they progress: Sluggish shifting Starting in 2nd gear on occasion Gear Cog Light Eventually only able to use R, 2, 5 and 6. Why they happen that way: When the Gear Position Sensor (GPS from here on out), which has 2 sensors in its housing, is not getting a signal from either of its...
  10. E46 General
    i bought a 330ci 2002 from a guy recently and i just replaced the clutch for a uuc performance clutch.......but i realized that the car always drives on high rpms on low speeds.... is there a wayy to gett lower rpms with higher speeds?? helppp he said he changed the gear ratio to 3 something...
  11. E46 M3
    Hi Guys, My first post so i hope some of you can help me! I was driving around on the weekend and the following happened repeatedly. Speed: 130mph ish Rev: 5k + Gear: 6th I release the throttle and the car obviously loses speed and the revs start dropping. 3-4 seconds later the rev needle...
1-12 of 13 Results