E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 43 Results
  1. Electronics
    I have an OEM iPod interface that currently connects to a 30 pin cord. I was wondering if anyone had tried using an adaptor from the 30pin to lightning or 30 pin to aux and if it works. Looking to play music off my phone and wondering which of the options works for newer gen iphones.
  2. Electronics
    Doing some work on the car and trying to install an aux cord when I found this adapter behind the radio. There was a cord running from the “radio” port to the back of the radio. Has anyone seen these before and how does the “iPod” port work? Thanks for any help.
  3. Electronics
    Hi all, I did a search but didnt really pick up any answers to my question. I have the below cable which was ordered with the car. I've found a cable which will connect IPOD connection to Iphone 6 but I dont know if the headunit will still recognise? Please see attachments.
  4. Electronics
    Use coupon code E46IPDU for $10 off this unit. Email us once you write a review for the item and we will give you another $10 off. Offer is valid for the first 20 customers that claim the coupon only. This is our new Enfig BM1-IPDU-AUX http://enfigcarstereo.com/ENFIG_BM1_IPDU_AUX.html USB with...
  5. Electronics
    So here's the deal. I've been struggling to get Bluetooth streaming for a while now. First I tried to get my cell to pair with my M3's (2006) build in bluetooth. It will connect but the first test I did was to make a call. Audio is crazy shitty. Crackling and popping like a mofo. So I played...
  6. Electronics
    Ordering an aux/ipod thing for my accord, not super comfortable installing myself. Anyone know of a cheap(ish) place in the 323 around Los Feliz/Atwater? Can travel if worth doing so. TIA
  7. E46 General
    hi I bought a bmw e46 316 ti, 4 week ago. So i desided to get a grom audio ipod kit (GROM-USB2P) Ýesterday i got it in the mail and i instald it, so im happy until i turnt it on. I cant get it to work. My radio keeps saying no cd. radio model: cd 53 (e46) Type :65.12-6 919 072 this...
  8. Electronics
    I recently installed a Dynavin D99+ WinCe into my 2002 M3. For the most part the installation went well and I have had no major issues. My only problem so far is getting my iPod Nano as well as my iPhone 5 (iPod only) to interface with the Dynavin system. I have had no problems with my iPhone 5...
  9. E46 General
    Hello folks, Seeking a little advice. I have an 04 330cic with HK audio but no Nav. The business radio was replaced under warranty in 2007 and so it has one with the mode button. I checked the SV build date and it was the 18th week of 2007. I was going to install the CK 3000 and the CTPPAR007...
  10. E46 Convertible
    I know there's guides out there, but there were a few minor details that I feel got left out that I struggled with a little bit while installing mine. So, I decided to film the whole process as I did it as a learning experience and to show every part of it. Let me know if you have any...
  11. Electronics
    Hello all - I just recently purchased a 2000 323i sedan without a navigation system and without the Harmon Kardon system and subsequently purchased the MediaBridge for it to play music off my 4s. The installation went off without a hitch after watching the BSW YouTube videos, however there is...
  12. E46 General
    I'm looking to add an ipod adapter to my car. At first I've read that DICE DUO could work but then I read somewhere that there might be a aux input in my car. What's the best option?
  13. E46 General
    Hello, I am installing my Aux cable for my mp3 input and i am stuck on this one step... removing that stupid radio connector. It says to lift it up with leverage from a flat head and it will not go up anymore. Then once its up only about 1/4 of an inch it doesn't want to pull outwards either...
  14. DIY Guides
    I know there are already a few DIYs on this topic but I decided to make my own. This tutorial will show how to install a dash mounted USB port which only be powered when the car is running or the key is in position 2. Personally I don't like the idea of running cords out of the glove box or...
  15. Electronics
    Hey folks, I'm looking for some input on what direction I should go with the audio in my car. First, my current system consists on the 'upgraded' (HK) system and OEM CD player. I discovered the previous owner had the Icelink iPod adaptor installed, more on that in a second. Second, I'm not a...
  16. E46 General
    What are my options for an auxiliary input for a 2001 e46 w/ business CD? I don't want to pay a lot for it, just hoping to find a simple DIY. I searched, but all the super cheap options only worked on 2003+. Any help would be much appreciated!
  17. Electronics
    cannot get over the simplicity of the install and the quality of the product, the bluetooth connects as soon as i unlock the car and resumes from where i left off on my ipod and the voice control of my iphone works over the bluetooth speakers and microphone. Bluetooth calls work incredible too...
  18. Electronics
    Hi all, im about to buy an ipod adapter and have narrowed it down to the GROM-USB2-BMW or the dice media bridge i do have the 4:3 television monitor minus the navigation drive which would be best guys?
1-19 of 43 Results