E46Fanatics - View Single Post - FS: 2 JL Audio 13.5" W6v2 Subwoofers W/ Enclosure
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 10:39 AM   #1
LTD36

My Ride: 05 325i and 91 MR2T
Thumbs Up FS: 2 JL Audio 13.5" W6v2 Subwoofers W/ Enclosure

[SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD]

For sale are two 13.5" JL Audio W6 Subwoofers that come already installed in a JL enclosure designed to get maximum performance out of these subwoofers.

These subwoofers were only used for about 5 months on an Alpine MRP-500 amp and sound excellent. The speaker grilles are a little bent, but can be bent back or new ones can be purchased for around $15. The woofers themselves are in excellent condition. The reason I'm selling these is because I need more space in my car. This setup will fit in all non-convertible BMW E46's and E90s, but they are not vehicle specific, so you can use them in any car. If you love clean and powerful bass, this is an excellent setup!

Alone each subwoofer retails at $700 and the enclosure is around $250 - $300 on most sites. The price of this all together is $650 or best offer. Don't be afraid to send an offer!

Some of the pictures show a green hue on the subwoofers as I thought I'd be creative and take good green-screen pictures of them, but since I'm not a pro at that, they look a little greenish, but I assure you they have no green on them!

Make: JL Audio
Model: 13W6v2-D4
Size: 13.5"
Power Handling: 750W RMS each
Price: $650 Or Best Offer (Seriously, throw an offer)
Contact: 862-345-7409, call or text. PM or reply to this thread.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The BEST and most pure supplements on the market today.

Last edited by LTD36; 03-08-2015 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Resizing Pics
LTD36 is offline   Reply With Quote