E46Fanatics - View Single Post - Any E46 FS: Nav HU+DVD, Intravee II, Alpine KCA-420i, Sirius SIR-Alp-1, Factory BT TCU, BM53
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 04:09 PM   #1
BOTBill

My Ride: 2004 e46 325i
Year: 2017
Model: 330xi
Transmission: 8at
FS: Nav HU+DVD, Intravee II, Alpine KCA-420i, Sirius SIR-Alp-1, Factory BT TCU, BM53

Hey everyone, I'm a long time lurker here on the forums and I just replaced my head unit with a Dynavin N7 from Jeff. Because of this, I am selling off my old equipment. I will take offers for all of them. If you wish, for protection etc, I can make an eBay listing for them and send you the buy it now link so you can purchase it that way, or we can just use PayPal if you prefer.

Pictures included for everything. Entire Picture Imgur Album Here

Factory Navigation Head Unit:
Good condition. Everything works. Sometimes the screen will "stick" when ejecting, but closing it and reopening it fixes it. I think the gears might just be stuck. You most likely won't be using the CD very often anyways, so I never noticed.

Factory Navigation DVD Drive
DVD drive for factory navigation. Has DVD in drive, but stopped working. You will need a new navigation DVD for it to work. You can get these off eBay for cheap.

Intravee II
SOLD!

KCA-420i
SOLD!

Sirius Connect SIR-ALP-1
Sirius XM module for use with the KCA-420i/Alpine decks.

Factory TCU module
SOLD!

BM53 Radio
SOLD!

Let me know if you have any more questions or wish for more pictures. I'll be more than happy to help!

Message me any offers._a_

Last edited by BOTBill; 12-13-2017 at 09:46 AM.
BOTBill is offline   Reply With Quote