E46Fanatics - View Single Post - Just took the CWP course... What a joke...
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 10:30 AM   #129
boostedisbetter

My Ride: eIght tHoSnd 200!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
I was given the same advice when I bought my first handgun and thought my father in law was just being paranoid and that I was likely a fine shot. I'm glad I put a few thousand rounds down range before getting my CCW permit and strapping on a holster. To each his own, but it seems like this is too much of a novelty at the moment and needs a bit more consideration for what your responsibility and capabilities are should the need arise to use the thing.

JMHO, not trying to be Debbie Downer.
No man, I completely agree with you. This is why I'm glad that I have about 50 days until I get my CWP. I just went to the range and put 100 through it with no problems... I for sure need some practice with it though. I haven't been around guns my whole life and just started getting into them the past couple years. I started easy with the 12ga and 10/22, and feel like I can operate and control them very well. Now I need to learn handguns better.

I do however repect them and know how to properly maintain and handle them. I'm a very safe person in general and very coordinated, so you won't need to worry about me shooting myself in the leg or whatever.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
boostedisbetter is offline   Reply With Quote