04-21-2016, 10:33 AM
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Chattanooga, TN
My Ride: '02 330i/5 slicktop
| In Lego Movie parlance, everything is awesome. Car runs great. She's a honey. DD'd her the past couple of weeks and have been loving every minute of it.
A few things of note:
- Did the zip tie loose kidney fix last night. Tight as a drum now.
- Still need to replace the cowl piece (sounds like codpiece, lol), shift knob and now the elephant grommet for the trunklid wiring.
- Kinda sorta waiting until the Z clears out of the garage to replace my shifter bushings. I have them in the box; just haven't really been able to devote a whole afternoon to it (and the CDV while I'm under there).
- Need to figure out some way to remove the nasty rubber coating on the ashtray lid and surround. It's all scratched up and it's bugging me to look at.
- A steering guibo replacement is on the list too. Going to do swaybar bushings as a part of that fix as well.
- Orient really seems to show the yellow pollen coating this time of year. Fun fun.