E46Fanatics - View Single Post - Spannerhead's 2002 Orient Blue 330i/5 Slicktop
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 03:19 PM   #40
Spannerhead

My Ride: '02 330i/5 slicktop
Quote:
Originally Posted by lllRazorlll View Post
You should consider doing a bixenon retrofit. It's very well worth it
I would like to eventually. I'm not a "headlight enthusiast" but the availability of the option from the factory is attractive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyB View Post
It looks like you found a nice one there! I don't think I have ever seen another E46 330i out on the roads where I live without a sunroof besides my own.

Good job on the work you have done so far - can't wait to see what you do next. I kind of prefer the stock SP front bumper cover to the M-Tech for some reason.

I have an Electric Red/Black '03 330i 6-speed with no sunroof that I have owned since new and still love it to this day. I ordered mine with only four options - SP, Bi-Xenons, Leather and Titanium Trim.

Randy
Thanks Randy! Good for you for keeping yours from new! I'm surprised leather was an option; I thought all US-bound E46s got leather except for some bargain-basement 325s with leatherette.

Won't be doing much next except for basic maintenance and bringing the car back to 100% and keeping it there. As mentioned, if I had ordered mine new like yours in 2002, I would have optioned it exactly as it is.

Post some pics of yours! Would be nice to see another slicktop E46.
Spannerhead is offline   Reply With Quote