E46Fanatics - View Single Post - ***Official what are you doing today for your home thread***
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 02:01 PM   #134
SLVR JDM

My Ride: E39 M5
I spent portions of the last week carefully attempting to remove a stain. We had a NYE party at my place with some friends, all with kids between ages 0-6. A 2 year old (known for getting into everything) ended up drawing on my projector screen (and walls) with a furniture touch up marker (permanent). All adults and kids were terrified to tell me.

Luckily I got 90% of the stain out and re-mounted the screen so that the reverse side is used, so barely any noticeable stain unless you are 6" from it and really looking. I'm fortunate that it didn't bleed through much and that both sides of the material are identical.

My friends eventually told me after discussing what to do, but I was buzzed from drinking and didn't care too much, didn't even bother to check until the next day. I don't want to be the guy that freaks out about something like that, especially when it could have been any of the kids.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote