E46Fanatics - View Single Post - [MS4X] Siemens MS43 Community Patchlist for Tuner Pro
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 06:26 PM   #5
sda2

My Ride: BMW E46 330i Touring
Of course this is the thread to post questions and suggestions etc.

This time we took the time to create more binaries for different chassis and also LHD/RHD as the exhaust temperature model is different and US has the DMTL unit in place.

Also, there are some chassis dependencies like configuration switches.

This is nothing new, they were present on 430056 as well, but only one binary was published

People were asking for EU2 tunes in the past, so this time we publish them right away.

Yes, full flash is required to write the changes back and as stated in the wiki, the files are virginzed. But as always, virginizing only matters when you flash in bootmode.

A patch in Tuner Pro applies changes to the loaded binary when you click the Patch button and then the apply button. It gets saved when you hit the save button.

Good thing: You can even unpatch a binary and restore the original code

NLS was not completely integrated if I remember correctly, there will be a ignition cut NLS once we get the LC feature sorted in a future version.

You can do all the tuning stuff with your normal XDF, this is just related to the program code changes.

Edit: Your engine will run with any binary of the displacement for your engine (B22, B25, B30) but try to use the most suiting one

Last edited by sda2; 06-03-2019 at 06:30 PM.
sda2 is offline   Reply With Quote