E46Fanatics - View Single Post - Illegal Alien Students Rape High School Girl at 9AM
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 08:34 AM   #56
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolved View Post
I rarely agree with Joe, but he's right.....If rape stories were huge we'd have 24/7 coverage since they happen all the time. I know you probably default to thinking many of them are fake, but none the less.....
So what made Duke and UVA fraud cases national news overnight? Surely it can't be that it involved white jocks/frat guys?

Oh,

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/...ering-teacher/
An illegal immigrant has been charged with the murder of a Massachusetts public school system employee.
Quote:
Jose Melendez, 54, allegedly killed Sandra Hehir by strangulation in her Worcester apartment, where she was found, the Boston Globe reported.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials confirmed to Breitbart Texas that they have placed an immigration detainer on Melendez.

Melendez, according to police, also used the aliases “Alvarado” and “Segura” and had a long criminal history, with most recently being arrested in a neighboring region of the state.

In 2014, Melendez defaulted on probation after being convicted for breaking and entering, according to the Globe, and is currently charged in two drug-related crimes after he allegedly used a false name with Worcester police.