View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 12:10 AM   #14698
J.DoubleU.O.

My Ride: ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.DoubleU.O. View Post
My daughter graduated HS last Friday. When I joined this forum she was 3 years old. Crazy. And I don't wear ties.
dude
that's crazy
it's like we watched her grow up on this forum
i remember the early days when you posted photos of her ... she was doing some child acting or modeling?
Ya, she was in a few movies, couple music videos and a few commercials. Never got her a Bimmer, though. Got her a Prius instead, lol.

She's a live streamer on Twitch now and just got recruited to a competitive gaming team. So, she gets played to pay video games and she produces short videos and parodies sitcoms with her friends. It's still weird to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post
Congrats, man.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using E46Fanatics mobile app
Thanks Dave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.DoubleU.O. View Post
My daughter graduated HS last Friday. When I joined this forum she was 3 years old. Crazy. And I don't wear ties.
wow congrats, she going the 4 year college route? I think one of the biggest things that concern me about raising children is the education stuff. With the
way california schools are I'm seriously considering home schooling in the future. Luckily I don't have to make that decision just yet but it's creeping up on me like Biden

Quote:
however, it's got this "banding" on the bottom of the back that really detracts from the look (it's like built-in elastic so it hugs the waist)
they should have just left it plain and straight
so it's going back
Like a stretchy bunching kinda thing? that would bug me too if that were the case

Quote:

took some maternity shots
Man you must be all kinds of emotions from excited to sweating bullets, here I am trying to negotiate a DJ and schedule for food tastings
She's starting at a local JC to get her pre-req's completed, studying computer science.
J.DoubleU.O. is offline   Reply With Quote