Old 05-11-2018, 01:18 PM   #32
jfoj
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 330CiC, M5, X5, E93
Quote:
Originally Posted by PabloCruise View Post
I think you might be right.

I wanted to check 2 things with you...

On yesterday's Diagnostic Report, my P0221 Trouble Code is Pending, not Confirmed. That seems different. Any significance there?

Also, when I look at Mode $06 - On-Board Monitoring, Component Id $07, I see the Result is Fail. Value = 446, Min = 3932. Any significance there?

Thank you...
Contaminated connections yield instability and random problems. Our friend tried to tell use how oil is non conductive, which to some extent can be true, but additives and contaminates changes everything. Last time I checked carbon was a conductor and a lot of what is in dirty oil is carbon, in addition to other metals and chemical additives. If BMW wanted to have oil filled electrical connections, they would have done this from the factory.

Fuel pump failures -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Temp Info -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hidden OBC Menu - Check Voltage, Temp, Fuel Level -

E46/E39 GM5 Door Lock Info -

Lower hose temp switch O-ring - BMW #13621743299
jfoj is offline   Reply With Quote