E46Fanatics - View Single Post - Rear Mounted turbo build
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 03:43 PM   #13
E46Goldenbuild

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwarel View Post
I was able to keep my original ac line with cx racing manifold , although i did have to bend them , just by hand a little bit and it was totally fine. But decided to delete A/c all together because to run a proper drainage for turbo is hard. So i drill a hole in a block where a/c goes. Was thinking of getting an electric a/c.
Clever stuff but you also included that it was difficult to run a proper oil return line to the block and really I dont wanna alter those lines at all. With my setup I can just run headers of my choice of shorty or long instead of relying on cc racing stuff. Rather have a legit headers/exhaust combo with a no nonsense turbo at the end ready to do whatever I want in case I wanna up the boost on it one day. Cx is great but I hear a lot and saw more so it might blow cuz I'm stupid risky lol. I know they're different but I got some pretty good ideas looking at some fairlady Z's and Corvettes while understanding what I have as far as space under my car. I'm fairly confident I can pull this off though it will take some persuading.
E46Goldenbuild is offline   Reply With Quote