E46Fanatics - View Single Post - APEX | 17" ARC-8 Group Buy 2016 — Up to $150 off a set!
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 08:07 PM   #1
[email protected]
Sponsor

My Ride: E46 M3
APEX | 17" ARC-8 Group Buy 2016 — Up to $150 off a set!

APEX 17" ARC-8 Group Buy

You guys asked for it, so we’re doing it—a Group Buy that combines all of our most popular 17" ARC-8 wheels into one deal.

Racers rejoice! This deal includes the popular 17" E36 and Spec E46 fitments. Mix and match as you please; we’re making everything we stock available.

Don’t see the 17" size you’d like? Sign up on our mailing list to be notified of our pre-order deals that are bringing back E30 M3 fitments and our wider 10"-10.5" wheels.

Tiers
  • 1-9 Members = Free Shipping
  • 10-19 Members = $25 Discount + Free Shipping
  • 20-29 Members = $50 Discount + Free Shipping
  • 30-39 Members = $75 Discount + Free Shipping
  • 40-49 Members = $100 Discount + Free Shipping
  • 50-59 Members = $120 Discount + Free Shipping
  • 60-69 Members = $130 Discount + Free Shipping
  • 70-79 Members = $140 Discount + Free Shipping
  • 80+ Members = $150 Discount + Free Shipping
What wheels are included in this Group Buy?
  • 17x8.5" ET40 - All Colors
  • 17x9.0" ET42 - All Colors
  • 17x9.0" ET30 - All Colors
  • 17x9.5" ET35 - All Colors
Sizes not available: 17x9.0" ET42 (Subaru/FRS bolt pattern), 17x8.0" ET20, 17x8.5" ET20, 17x10" ET25, 17x10.5" ET27 (Be notified of pre-orders for these special 17" sizes)

I want to know more about APEX wheels. Where can I learn more about them?

All APEX wheels are highly regarded and fully verified with official JWL and VIA certifications for every single size and offset. We created these wheels to inspire confidence during track days, race events, and everyday driving. Click here to learn everything about APEX wheels. The quality of information is worth your time!

What’s different about our Group Buy?

Joining Group Buy deals via forums is traditionally a manual process. Since our deals have grown so large over time, we are working with a new tool to organize these deals in a single, well organized location. This deal is entirely managed on GroupBuyParts.com where you can pay, follow, and even discuss the deal’s status.

How do I participate?

Visit the official Deal Dashboard on GroupBuyParts.com. From there, you can show your interest by joining our feeler list. You’ll receive an email reminder when the deal officially opens. When the deal is live and accepting payments, you can complete checkout and pay for your order from the same page. All product details, member participants, and discussions can be found on that Dashboard.

What if I have some questions?

No problem! We're new here and so you will probably have questions... Just contact us at [email protected] or by direct message and we will get an answer for you about our products or how to joining the Group Buy.

Remember, click a link below to join or simply to learn more about the Group Buy...

Want to see how they look?