E46Fanatics - View Single Post - Just took the CWP course... What a joke...
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 12:00 PM   #9
boostedisbetter

My Ride: eIght tHoSnd 200!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedcrazy1532 View Post
9mm and .45 are very enjoyable and have adequate stopping power with the ability to more easily control the recoil. All the guns you've listed are top notch shooters and reliable overall. The Glock 19 and M&PC are my personal favorites for a combo carry/range gun. I've witnessed some issues with Springfield that have turned me off to them but realize they have an excellent reputation. The FN would make an excellent range/home defense gun, that's my personal favorite.

Overall, I hope you choose 9mm as you'll have more enjoyment in your wallet and in your hand shooting it then any of the other calibers.

Good Luck!
Awesome info as well man, I've been brainwashed by the .40 it seems huh?

That's two guys saying G19, looks like we might have a winner for CC. That was the first gun I shot and it was a Gen4 (I love the new grips btw, but still like the Gen3 too, and it's price) I have thought a lot about the price of ammo as I do visit the range quite often, but I also have been looking at .22 pistols for that.

Where do you guys CC the G19? As in what part of body, not places.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
boostedisbetter is offline   Reply With Quote