E46Fanatics - View Single Post - Just took the CWP course... What a joke...
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 01:27 PM   #7
speedcrazy1532

My Ride: is over
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa02e46 View Post
How is the trigger pull on that PF-9? Long pulls are a pain to me.
Why didn't you go with the G26? Just curious if you even thought about that gun and why you decided to go with the PF-9
Thickness.

It bothers me to no end, and I have huge hands. The thicker grip takes longer to get your hand around and glock mags quite frankly are a pain in the ass to load. The PF-9 Is a single stack design which makes it dead reliable (don't get me wrong, the glock mags are proven too) and easier to load AND easier to carry around a spare mag in my pocket instead of a mag that is twice as thick. Compare the G26 to the PF-9 and you'll see they are in entirely different classes.

The trigger pull is nasty long but very consistent. I can literally hold it staged and know exactly when it's going to break.

I also love the Kel-Tec customer service and the fact it's a US made product. There is no other gun like it on the market. Unless you're wearing a speedo, you can conceal it. It even has a rail where you can attach a laser for quick acquisition.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Phil
speedcrazy1532 is offline   Reply With Quote