E46Fanatics - View Single Post - 8th Group Buy for Eonon GM5150 BMW E46 Car GPS with Screen Mirroring + D5150 Car GPS
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 01:23 AM   #80
EononCarDVD

My Ride: BMW E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by YYCZHP View Post
Wow... Shipping is absurdly quick. Placed an order on monday, package showed up today. Declined it not remembering that I ordered the package and there was no way 2 day shipping happens from HK
Hi YYCZHP, many thanks for your review! Glad to hear you're satisfied with Eonon! Welcome to share with us more of your pics and reviews after your unit is installed, thanks a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crx330 View Post
GA5150 looks great!
Just have some questions. The WIFI is using the moblie network? Which means if my phone out of battery or no signal that the GPS would not work?
and GA5150 do not have the BMW open unit logo?

Thanks
Hi crx330, the GA5150 is with built-in wifi module. So you can connect the wifi directly from our unit. so you don't have to depend on the smart phone. Or you can connect wifi via your smart phone, quite convenient!

Sure the GA5150 has 86 kinds of opening logo, including the BWM one, so don't worry about it.

So gusy, welcome to join in the group buy if you like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by szocha1991 View Post
Hi guys, what I need to to install eonon and move climatronic to shelf below?
Hi szocha1991m yes you need to movethe climatetronic to shelf below. Welcome to buy our unit too!
EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote