E46Fanatics - View Single Post - Essential grocery list....
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 03:29 PM   #25
bimmerchop

My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgrogan116
Muscle Milk has Micellar Alpha and Beta Casiens and Cassienates, Whey concentrates, rich in Alpha-Lactalbumin, Whey Isolates, Whey Peptides, Purified Bovine Colostrum Extract rich in Secretory IgA and IGF-1, Glutamine Peptides, L-Taurine, Lactofemin

ON has Whey Concentrate, Whey Isolates, and Whey Peptides.

Why do you think ON is better? Besides the fact that MM has fat in it, because they use MCTs which are used for building muscle.

Like I said, if you want good whey, go to trueprotein.com. Then again, I believe that your body needs different amino acid profiles than just using whey. That's why I mix my shakes with egg whites.

Anyway, to each their own. Ask 20 people how they should eat and what program they should do and you'll get 20 different answers.
I know what Muscle Milk contains. Regardless of how well they market their protein, MM's only plus is it's taste. Quite simply, it's high in fat and calories, and it's filled with a bunch of other junk you do not need. Not to mention it is overpriced. They only type of protein supplement you should be buying is Whey. Why? Because you need it post workout, and maybe for breakfast depending on what your first meal is and how long you have to prepare it. All your other protein should come for whole foods. So why is ON the best imo then? You can't beat it's quality in conjuction with it's price. A 10 lbs bag goes for 448 online, as opposed to MM's 2.48 lbs that goes for $24.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- AW/IR 6MT E46 M3
- JB/B 5MT E46 328i
- Pearl Stg3+ B5 S4 (sold)

EURO.techniks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bimmerchop is offline   Reply With Quote