E46Fanatics - View Single Post - Essential grocery list....
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 03:08 AM   #40
bimmerchop

My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by eurodriver
I have heard the same about it. However, I feel that it is not really threat. Soy protein is extremely good for the body. In fact, it is much better than whey protein, because whey protein is derived from milk.

If soy milk bothers people, there is also rice milk, almond milk, and many other alternatives.

Thank you for pointing that out however.
I beg to differ. Whey imo is placed way above soy simply because of it being absorbed much quicker and it's BV. If you're gonna drink soy, you shouldn't cut out whey since you'll need it post workout without fail, and pre workout or breakfast as well. Besides the estrogen thing, soy is said to have a shitty biological value when compared to other proteins. A low biological value means most of it protein won't even get digested or used.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- AW/IR 6MT E46 M3
- JB/B 5MT E46 328i
- Pearl Stg3+ B5 S4 (sold)

EURO.techniks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bimmerchop is offline   Reply With Quote