E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Turner Motorsport Carbon Fiber High Kick Rear Spoiler

16K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  33OCI818 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
I have the Rieger trunk lip on my zhp sedan. I think it looks good at almost all angles, but every once in a while, I see it at a certain angle, and I'm kinda underwhelmed. I can take some photos if you want.

I believe I have found a picture of the Turner spoiler outside of the Turner website, and I think it looks pretty darn good. In fact, I think it looks better than what the pictures Turner has portrayed of it, however, I haven't gotten confirmation that this is indeed the Turner CF spoiler.

Attachments

#19 ·
sorry for the lag I was busy with work and moving houses. but here are some pictures. the fitment was very good considering the pictures they have are on an M3. The finish was good as well. I did put extra 3m tape not taking any chances of it flying off haha. I have gotten some compliments since you never see an e46 with a high kick spoiler. It was pricey though I got for $50 less when it was on sale last month I believe.

Attachments

#21 · (Edited)
I'm diggin it. Can you take some more photos, please. Side shots, and front quarter angles. Good idea on adding more 3M tape! :thumbsup:

Do they make one of these for the sedan?

Sent from my VS988 using E46Fanatics mobile app
They don't make one specifically made for a sedan. But what exactly is the difference on the trailing edge of a sedans trunk that wouldn't allow this to fit tho?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.