View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 04:17 AM   #53
Solidjake
Shifting

My Ride: 2013 328i 6MT
Reply from another thread

Quote:
Hey there

Tech is currently working on the missing content, and some other issues we're seeing as well. The threads, replies, PMs, etc have not been deleted; they're just living elsewhere in the DNS abyss right now.

For this behaviour of opening a thread to a seemingly random page, it kind of sounds like the sit
e is putting you at the "latest post" (based on what it currently believes is your last read post, because it's currently a touch behind). I'm not sure if this would be corrected with the posts when they are restored, or if this will just need to be updated by usage again (ie You read the threads, and the database will update your last known position in it). To confirm, was this the behaviour beforehand?

DM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-

-
-

Solidjake is offline   Reply With Quote