I just did mine today after work. Here's my 2 cents:
1) Took me about an hour and half. Not a real easy job but not super hard either. Because of the filter's location you have to raise the vehicle quite a bit and even then access is tedious. This job would be so much easier if done on a lift.
2) I did not have to remove a fuse because I let the car sit over night. By then the pressure had leaked down.
3) I used a golf tee to quickly plug the inboard gas line from the tank that flows freely. Gas spillage was minimal.
4) Put my lawn mower gas can with funnel under to catch what did come out. Probably 8 ounces or so.
5) I completely removed the shield. It took a 8 mm socket to remove all 5 bolts. It was not that hard to locate and remove the front two bolts.
6) I removed the foam piece. It put the small plastic line into the hold down next to the gas line and put a rubber bumper on it at a specific location so it could not vibrate or wear.
Last edited by Dave1027; 07-10-2013 at 01:27 AM.